Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,248 members, 7,910,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. (519 Views)

I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Couples In Uniforms: Which One Do You Desire To Be Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
There's a girl I've been longing to date and have sex with but all the techniques I deployed yield not result.

I have chased this girl for years but she keeps telling me no. One of our days of meetings she vowed I'll never see her pant

I never gave up. I persisted. Early this year she told me she would date me if I give her 10k weekly for upkeep. I accepted.

We have been together for two weeks plus now and I've had sex with her four times just in two weeks.

I believe there's nothing too great not to achieve.

When there's a WILL, there's a WAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Snipper007: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's true bro, what ever you desire you will get only if you don't give up, ask Harold fine hair (the king of all Norway) in the Vikings series.

Something similar happened to me during my nysc days but the difference with yours is that I never wanted to date her, I told her all I want is to sleep with her (I was a believer of the saying "NO GUTS NO GLORY") so as expected she swore heaven and earth that the last person that she will let inbetween her legs will be me. To cut the story short we were sent to the same PPA and stayed in the same Lodge owned by the our PPA, on a lovely afternoon both of us were in her room chatting and playing and the last thing I could remember was we made out and mhen it was heaven on earth bro.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Snipper007:
That's true bro, what ever you desire you will get only if you don't give up, ask Harold fine hair (the king of all Norway) in the Vikings series.
Ya!
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by WaywardSon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
I really don't know what to say to OP.
Congratulations? I guess BTW I believe anything you wanna do is doable however your story is just somehow undecided
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by vikosh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oboy just try to be the president of Nigeria and u will understand that not everything work the same way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by SavageBoy: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Where did all these youths with misplaced vision come from?
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your mates are determined to climb the ladder of success, achieve great things and be fortunate. You are determined to shook your pole inside a hole that accepted many poles and trees before. 4years? You even pay 10k per week?

Guy, why are you determined to be unfortunate in life? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Snipper007: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
vikosh:
Oboy just try to be the president of Nigeria and u will understand that not everything work the same way
It might take a thousand years unless if he dies b4 d set time
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Jimbadly: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
All I wanna ask you is, was the pussy worth all the trouble? undecided
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
WaywardSon:
I really don't know what to say to OP.
Congratulations? I guess BTW I believe anything you wanna do is doable however your story is just somehow undecided
Jüst take the morals.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by tunize(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ekeletu:
There's a girl I've been longing to date and have sex with but all the techniques I deployed yield not result.

I have chased this girl for years but she keeps telling me no. One of our days of meetings she vowed I'll never see her pant

I never gave up. I persisted. Early this year she told me she would date me if I give her 10k weekly for upkeep. I accepted.

We have been together for two weeks plus now and I've had sex with her four times just in two weeks.

I believe there's nothing too great not to achieve.

When there's a WILL, there's a WAY.
So na your greatest achievement be this so for 2020
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jimbadly:
All I wanna ask you is, was the pussy worth all the trouble? undecided
Just like every other pussy. But there's this joy in bleeping your dream girl.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
tunize:

So na your greatest achievement be this so for 2020
I never said so. Did I? I only said dreams do come alive only if we don't give up.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by tunize(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ekeletu:
I never said so. Did I? I only said dreams do come alive only if we don't give up.
Read what you wrote i only helped u to summarize it.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
tunize:

Read what you wrote i only helped u to summarize it.
Yes I said is my achievement. But never said it's the greatest.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by tunize(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ekeletu:
Yes I said is my achievement. But never said it's the greatest.
U sounded like it was.
Re: You Can Have Anything You Desire If You Are Determine. by Ekeletu: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
tunize:

U sounded like it was.
By saying 'you can achieve what you set out your mind for'? Ok sorry

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Why Marriages Delay And Reasons Many Women Are Single / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.