Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) (787 Views)

This Relationship Book Works Like Magic - Saving Your Relationship From Cracks / Spin Broom That Works Like Magic / Total Cure For Infertility In Men, Women,fibroid Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Tolexxy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Are you or do you know anyone reactive to Hepatitis?
Greet yourself congratulations because you have found a permanent solution to your problem.
This is far cheaper than the expensive vaccine/injection that health practitioners give and yet not the final solution to it.
For further information, call/WhatsApp 08107423730.
Only serious minded people should contact me please.

Regard.
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Yeah
What is your product? How and where does it come from?
Own your “miracle” or “magic” darling.
Sell it on here first, then interested people would look for you, or look for ways to get it
That’s how to do
Anything less than the above is fishy
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Tolexxy(f): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Medical experts have not gotten a total cure to hepatitis. Many people are depressed living with hepatitis and thousands of people can't afford the money for orthodox medicine, injections and vaccines. Even many are unable to run viral load test. Amidst all these challenges, here is a total cure to hepatitis with the use of "the root of a local herb". A lot of people have used it & they are happy today because of their new status. Don't die in silence & don't listen to people that are only here to discourage you.
If you are reactive to hepatitis, call/WhatsApp me now on 08107423730.
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Tolexxy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
I owe you no further explanation here. I have made myself clearer enough & if you want to know more about the cure for hepatitis rather than waste your money on orthodox medicines that won't give you a total cure, my lines are available 24/7. Reach out.
merahki:
Yeah
What is your product? How and where does it come from?
Own your “miracle” or “magic” darling.
Sell it on here first, then interested people would look for you, or look for ways to get it
That’s how to do
Anything less than the above is fishy
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tolexxy:
Medical experts have not gotten a total cure to hepatitis. Many people are depressed living with hepatitis and thousands of people can't afford the money for orthodox medicine, injections and vaccines. Even many are unable to run viral load test. Amidst all these challenges, here is a total cure to hepatitis with the use of "the root of a local herb". A lot of people have used it & they are happy today because of their new status. Don't die in silence & don't listen to people that are only here to discourage you.

Owner of faceless account selling unapproved alternative medicine with an attitude.How the touted medicine was tested is enshrouded in mystery.
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Tolexxy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh yes, you are a grammarian. Leave your grammar behind you & order your total cure now.The wise ones will do the needful.
orbitalgis:

Owner of faceless account selling unapproved alternative medicine with an attitude.How the touted medicine was tested is enshrouded in mystery.
Re: Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) by Tolexxy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Is This Act In Marriage A Sin? / . / "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.