Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) (1422 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) by Laurantstv: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
https://www.laurantstv.com.ng/2020/01/bill-gates-daughter-just-got-engaged-to.html

Bill Gates's eldest daughter, Jennifer, who is 23 years old just got engaged to her Egyptian showjumper boyfriend Nayel Nassar, 28 years old.

Jennifer actually announced her engagement to the Egyptian Millionaire on Instagram.
On her IG page,

She wrote: "Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over. AHHH!!!"
On the other hand Nayel also announced that they were getting married.
He wrote on Instagram: "SHE SAID YES!!

"I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever! "

The couple have dated for over four years before............complete the story here ��
https://www.laurantstv.com.ng/2020/01/bill-gates-daughter-just-got-engaged-to.html

Click the link above to view more photos

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
All these rich men's daughters rushing to marry from Africa like
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) by winosport: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2020
sad All those niaraland boys dreaming of marrying into wealth

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Benin, See Video / Woman Shows Off Boobs As She Sprays Boyfriend In Dollar. / Popular Comedian, Cute Abiola Arrested For Rocking Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.