Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) (67300 Views)

Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / 3 Nigerian Stowaways who Hid In A Europe-bound Ship From Lagos Arrested In Ghana / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Odunolumide:
grin grin grin That fat guy tho...
Broda wey mumu
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by HAKYN1: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
joefelin2345:
For God's sake, y are U always tribalistic in your posts ? Are they not fellow Nigerians whatever tribes they may belong? Pls remove this tribal mentality from your head.....' Though tribes n tougues may differ in brother hood we stand....'

Oga na you know wetin you dey talk! I am not in any brotherhood with an Osu
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
What I surmise from all these news of stowaways is that the ones that are caught can't possibly be all of them. Many more succeeded, otherwise, there wouldn't be all these news of attempted stowaways.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wonders shall never end!!!

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin, Ganispain, Nigerians can waka ooo,
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Maski87: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Where them dey shit.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by blessedlibra: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
"Safely landed' in Ghana, Lmao
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Wetin we no go hear for this country
PresiDEBT bubu. Na God go disgrace them till they are all consumed
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Passionate888: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
After popoola don shout sai baba finish he want to run leave us go Spain? Never..
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hahaha Afonjas no get sense I swear, Afonjeezies saw plane n just entered without checking it's destination. Lolsss burst my brain.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
the look on their faces in the company of Ghanaian friends instead of Spanish sweethearts.

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Legendguru: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
seunlayi:

The 3 of them were born to fail. How can you embark on such mission without doing any findings about the ship destination, the time of departure, the type of crew (should in case you were discovered), etc before embarking on the mission

They didn't even consider the weather... guess they think it's hot worldwide. They would've either be frozen... or had to give up themselves if the ship were going to Spain.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
zolajpower:
Ilu le ko sowo lode , okunrin kigbe ! Obirin kigbe !!dakun dakun !dakun !! oo ko sowo lode
Ìlú lè kó ṣòwò lóde, ọkùnrin kígbe! Obìrin kígbe!! Dákun dákun! Dákun!! Óò kò ṣòwò lóde
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by bkool7(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
You say here no be Spain?

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by joinnow: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
The security men at Tema Port spotted them hiding in a small space behind the vessel’s propeller with hammer, [b]alcoholic beverages [/b]and provisions in their possession.

what will they do with hammer

abi they want to knock out the propeller
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Originalsly:

They didn't even consider the weather... guess they think it's hot worldwide. They would've either be frozen... or had to give up themselves if the ship were going to Spain.
Spain weather is warm.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is Ghana not abroad? At least they flew grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by frog12: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
there was one time some africans did this and the russians/ukraine on the ships killed them for sports. there was a TV film on this.

Deadly voyage is the name of the film. I believe the ship's owners were ukrainians and only 1 out of 9 stowaways survived.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Menance: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu you want to start what you will not finish.

Oil soup, Why are you bleeding.. Or are you now insecure? grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
RaptorX:

Spain weather is warm.

You're right ... pretty much warm.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Menance: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Las las na senselessness will kee you.

Na only Popoola you see for dia. You no fit read your brothers dem names?

Idiomatic expression of a guy.

Nonsense and alacrity. grin

Is poo poo ola now my brother?? Abi you want day deny your fellow monkeys??
Ewu 440
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Odunolumide:
grin grin grin That fat guy tho...

The guy be like Aye mi oo
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
ukukaegbu:
They even carry travelling bags.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by tayewinner(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Phelix111(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can imagine their surprise when they saw black people everywhere as the emerged. I pity who they consulted for this failed mission. SMH... Make them kuku join AMÓTÉKÙN!
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by DabFrankNG: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
ukukaegbu:
They even carry travelling bags.

Before nko? They wanted to become Spanish citizens now.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by zolajpower: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
Who sang this song
Victor olaiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Zinnyj08: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Isaac dream must come to pass....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.