Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: (796 Views)

I Urgently Need A Dvd Duplicator / Why Can't My Laptop Read A Dvd Of Type Raw / How To Make Backup Copy Of A Dvd Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: by nairaguy(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2007
Hi folks, i want to install a DVD writer om my System and wud like to know the best of trusted brands to pick from. i wud also want to know the prices. I hope i can play DVD with it. i have a powerDVD media player software which i have been using to play VCD. Can i use this for playing DVD as well. Lest i forget, i need to buy a trusted flash drive also. Please, i want answers from past experiences not assumptions. thanks a great deal,
Re: I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2007
LITEON make good external dvd writers
LG(genuine) are good flas dricves(you can get them at pc outlet , cash and carry, or their outlet at wharf.i advise against 2gb.i recently bought a 2gb lg flash, and my laptop sometimes does not recognize it. i had a 1gb, and that showed no problems.i'd been warned about large flash drives so maybe the warnings were true.

1 gb flash 5400
2gb flash:8000
Re: I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: by Emmo: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2007
Plextor drives are considered the Mercedes of optical drives. Much better than liteon or LG, not saying that those aren't quality products, but there are better.
Re: I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: by Ralvy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sony All the way

(1) (Reply)

Free Sms / Have You Started Using The Bum Marketing Technique / Line On My Laptop Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.