Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,374 members, 7,964,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs (44091 Views)

Real Reasons Ajuri Ngelale ‘Resigned’ As Tinubu’s Spokesman - Daily Nigeria / Reasons President Buhari Was Looking At Co-founder Of Paystack / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Nerro042: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
We should ditch that stupid notion about the Civil War already. It was 50 years ago and things have progressed since then including terrorists too. So the lanky man in Abuja needs fresh ideas. And the current service chiefs cannot provide them.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by masseratti: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:

This is from a columnist or social critic airing his opinion through the Sun newspaper. It's not the newspaper's editorial. I don't think you read it from beginning to end. Did you?

Meanwhile the write up is the personal view of the writer. I agree with some of his views n I don't agree with some.

Uche bu akpa, onyebuna nya nke ya
what's his name?
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Obiagu01: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Badmod:
Summary of the passage:
Failure isn't really failure because some people call it failure.
A student that has 8F's and 1 E hasn't fail Because E is a pass mark.
And people will only be talking about the F's without mentioning the E....
My take:
Nigeria's Enemy are Buhari supporters.
From Femi Adebayo to Loretta to Tinubu to El Rufai to every single zombie on nairaland.

Who is this akpa amu again o
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Great read
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by okeynelson: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
please someone should summarise oo
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Osidazz19: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/revealed-real-reasons-president-buhari-retains-service-chiefs/

MEN!!!! WOW..I'M SPEECHLESS.

I feel like this writer stole my memories and ideas. Reading this I felt like i wrote the article. This writer took my words, thinking, ideologies and put them into the write up.
Thank God we still have some with functioning brain in this country. The Nigerian bandwagon effect is real and at its worst.
Kudos to this writer.

#RESPECT
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
He has blamed pastors, imam, junior officers, CAN, South West, Amotekun, GEJ, and Borno indigenes just to explain why Buhari has failed!

Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by chloride6: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
What a hogwash of nonsense.

grin

If the service chiefs die in a sex romp tommrow wont we appoint new ones?

This guy doesnt know how to hide bias.

Learner
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by sun4mama(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Useless news paper, u don't even no what u are writing fools .
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Obiagu01: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/revealed-real-reasons-president-buhari-retains-service-chiefs/

White men will never cease to tell us why our problems remains unsolved.the British is supporting one Nigeria that hasn't made any remarkable progress since they joined our heads together in total confusion,but they want to leave the European union which is flourishing.to tell the truth,Nigeria is Britain's business meant for their own benefit not for the benefit of the people of the country.if not,how come Unilever and the then royal Niger company.Bob Marley said you can fool some people some times but you can't fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by OnyesomJ(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari Mess up Big Time
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by talkme(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Them don send this one to come write this... Nawa oooo
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by masseratti: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok the writer name is Suleman Uba Gaya, from other articles he has written, he is surely a Buhari supporter and vice president of Nigerian Guild North, he is just doing his job, he has to get paid.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by phylshan: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Could that be why he is pampering the leadership of Miyyeti-Allah?
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by gbagyiza: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86266283:

Quoted for posterity sake!

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our once battered country to a New and better Nigeria.

Nigeria will work once again.........We believe in her!

God bless............(complete it!) wink

The people u r praising has already spent 4 years plus without no result to show n now have only 3 years plus left n you r here shouting Nigeria will work again.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by tete7000(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:

The hype about Buhari's military credentials is just laughable.

For godsake this man was a quota system Major General who is inept
about current military tactics.

Naturally, Buhari is dull and empty upstairs.

He cannot give what he doesn't have

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by nuele(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sponsored write-up. Though with few sensible points but more of thrash. Still blaming Jonathan... Smile
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Okoroawusa: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
masseratti:
what's his name?
I don't know... but I know that this is not The Sun newspaper editorial
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Okoroawusa: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
gbagyiza:

The people u r praising has already spent 4 years plus without no result to show n now have only 3 years plus left n you r here shouting Nigeria will work again.
If you say there have been no results in your life in the past 4 years then so be it

What of the next 4 years?
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by masseratti: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I don't know... but I know that this is not The Sun newspaper editorial
av seen it Suleman Uba Gaya.. Its on the article am not surprised, he is just doing his job.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by biomedics(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
God forbid I waste time reading this lengthy nonsense.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Liposure: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
The service chiefs hav long overstay their tenure. We want fresh ideas
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by wingmanIII: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
Thunder go fire Sun News paper, imagine the nonsense coming from Sun an Eastern News Print, You guys keep Licking The dullards Shrink Balls. Kudos To Punch Newspaper for Calling a Spade a Spade. This report is errant Nonsense.
There is no better reason for keeping those retired and senile Service Chiefs than his Nepotist Mind set(s). Is Sun news saying without those Men Nigeria can not Function? Shame on Sun newspaper

This is somebody's opinion. Not sun
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
masseratti:
av seen it Suleman Uba Gaya.. Its on the article am not surprised, he is just doing his job.
Okay
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by smogup: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:

The hype about Buhari's military credentials is just laughable.

For godsake this man was a quota system Major General who is inept
about current military tactics.

Naturally, Buhari is dull and empty upstairs.

He cannot give what he doesn't have
Somebody that couldn't pass any military exam both in Nigeria and abroad. Sun newspaper are just trying to curry favour from buhari for OUK
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by toplinetrtrend: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86266250:

Hmmmmmmm , truer words have never been spoken.

Posterity will judge us all.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

SAY NO MORE!

We Rise!

Imagine this political jobber talking about posterity. Your life and destiny will represent what Nigeria security currently represents under buhari. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by hucknall: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Badmod:
Summary of the passage:
Failure isn't really failure because some people call it failure.
A student that has 8F's and 1 E hasn't fail Because E is a pass mark.
And people will only be talking about the F's without mentioning the E....
My take:
Nigeria's Enemy are Buhari supporters.
From Femi Adebayo to Loretta to Tinubu to El Rufai to every single zombie on nairaland.
You've mastered their strategy
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by lkdolz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
masseratti:

Okay. Thought as much... it's just another northern mouthpiece.
Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by bigtt76(f): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Baba wants them to earn their service rank. No more play play as general again else he would have promoted them to the equivalent rank of a general

Islie:

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by joefelin2345: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Judybash93:
"Let’s not forget that about a million lives were lost in Nigeria’s unfortunate civil war that was fought 50 years ago."

More than 2 million lives were lost...
More than 3m lost their lives on both sides. I arrived UNN as a Freshman in Nov. 1978 i.e. almost 9 yes after the war ended n still met some scars of the war. The late Dr Nnamdi Azikwe refused to repair the library the he built for students living in the famous Zik's flats. We were told that he wanted it to serve as a reminder of ugly effect of ear. Princess Alexandra hall where we understood that the documents for secession were signed was not rebuilt until many years after. ' No man prefers war to peace says a philosopher , for in peace time sons bury their fathers but in war, fathers bury their sons' . Another one said that ' Decisions to go to wars are usually made by that will not fight white those that will do the actual fighting are usually not the decision makers' . Gowon did not go to the ear grobt during the Civil war. Neither did Ojukwu . Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Anthony Enahoro n other war cabinet members on the Nigeria side n their families and the war cabinet on Biafra side also did not fight (Read Chukwuemeka Ike's novel: Sun Set At Dawn). Benjamin Adekunle n other war veterans did on d Nigerian side while Madiebo n other did at Biafra side. Let's learn some lessons n be patient with ourselves. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs by hecha38(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Reach more customers on Facebook and IG and double your sales. Call Now 09055393874

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.