Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

'the Market Did Not Give Us Anything' - Setien Not Worried About Lack Of Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'the Market Did Not Give Us Anything' - Setien Not Worried About Lack Of Signing (248 Views)

Barcelona Have Sacked Their Coach Ernesto Valverde And Appointed Quique Setien / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Market Did Not Give Us Anything' - Setien Not Worried About Lack Of Signing by OfficialDlh(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Barcelona Coach Quique Setien is not bothered that his side couldn't sign a player so far during the transfer window.

Barcelona are in need of a striker as Luis Suarez is set to be sidelined until May and they [Barcelona] don't have any back-up striker.

However, Setien is not worried about the situation and claim he is ready to work with what he has and that they will recover Dembele and get him ready to be available for the team.

Ask about the situation after his side win on Thursday, the former Real Betis coach said: 'I will be calm. There is a risk of injury and it cannot be controlled. I am used to working with what I have.'

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/the-market-did-not-give-us-anything.html

(1) (Reply)

Iker Casillas : I Will Run For President Of Spanish Football Federation / Lionel Messi Still Wants Neymar Back At Barca / Download Video: Ludogorets Vs Inter 0-2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.