Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Do You Know The Person You're Adding Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know The Person You're Adding Now? (190 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Person You're Adding Now? by Constatine(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Accepting new friend requests
Someone sent me a friend request - but I don’t know this person, what should I do?

Sometimes people want to network or make a lot of friends on social media so they send friend requests to people they don’t know.
Before you accept a person you should have a look at their profile - try to see who they are.

Do you have friends in common?
Are you from the same town?

You do not have to accept the request if you don’t feel comfortable sharing private information with the person. Don’t feel pressured to do so.

Check your privacy settings so that this person does not see your private information if you don’t want them to.

Remember also that sometimes people pretend to be someone they are not on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Nigerian Defense Academy(nda) Form Being Collected / Tutor For Acca Required / Top Rated Institute For Assisted Reproductive Technology Course - IIRRH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.