Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? (3196 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
tpiar:

Don't be a lazy fellow always looking to beat the system.

You're not helping yourself.

Why would you need to sneak into the US, are you on an evil mission?
actually I have a very top secret for Trump in the war against Iran... High Intel, infact I will have to whisper to the POTUS ear... Iran must not know, or else
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by twentyk(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
MrCork:

..bmw is quicker angry
offcourse your BMW is faster, no doubt baba, you wey dey London dey chop money, but since I watch Titanic, ship is doing me to enter...
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2020
journey mercies
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by emmaodet: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2020
nwanneni:
I just don't know why seamen do this to stowaways.
Maybe I think they are held accountable for any illegal immigrant in their vessels,knowingly or not.
These things are so rampant but kept secret by most crew.
Emmaodet can you please enlighten us?

Sorry for late reply bro, have been busy offline lately.
Filipinos and Arab seamen are the one who kill stowaways most. Nigerian seafarers don't.
We handover them to the Authority in charge of that at the nearest port of call.
Re: Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? by Liposure: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Divinelady:
journey mercies
hi u look cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? / Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up / This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.