Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven (1649 Views)

5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by naijaloudmouth1: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Ladies take it to heart that when you marry a man on the altar of God, your marriage is everlasting. So make sure you accept the beast before killing the animal.

Men stop looking at the wife of other people because not even the court can separate what God has joined together.

The Court only have right over court wedding so singles make your decision now.
The Bible make us to understand that he who marry a divorced woman is a sinner and sinner will not make heaven. Men, do not marry a divorced woman out of pity.

If you're a man and you are frustrating your wife with beating so she can file a divorce, know that when you die the devil will wed you to one of his beast in hell and force you to make babies as well.
The Bible made it clear that you are not permitted to divorce your wife even if she commits adultery because you will only make her commit more and the sin will be on your head.
So my question is, is marriage a bondage?

Answer: https://preciousnaija.com/if-you-marry-a-divorce-woman-you-will-not-make-heaven/

1 Like

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Marriage is a bondage if you marry someone you don't truly love or you ain't attracted to. I know of a Man that beats his wife often. She met him when he was poor, helped him become SOMEONE, but he saw her as just a sister while she was madly in love with him. He married her out of pity and obligation, since she supported him financially and emotionally when he had nothing. Now, she is a regular punching bag.

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Dear op. This yansh wey you put for picture if she say she dey divorced and she love you scatter you no go marry?
This yansh if na him go carry me go hell....here I come devil

5 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by psalmsmiles(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Religion remains the opium of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Where are the Bible references? I disagree with you. Ist Corin 7:15 '' but if the unbelieving depart, let him depart, a brother or sister is not under BONDAGE in such cases''. Meaning that remarriage in that in situation is not adultery. Also Mat. 19:8-9.Besides, are you saying that people should die in marriage rather than divorce? Even those who prayed diligently before marriage, men of God, etc are in marriages full of problems, because they fail to abide by biblical marriage principles in handling their spouses, I know they may think they know it all. Where life is in danger, there is nothing wrong quitting. If you disagree with my post, correct me with a Bible chapter/verse.

5 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by nlPoster: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Religion remains the opium of the masses.

Yansh you mean.

Btw the OP is not religious, he or she is just fooling around with your minds.
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by crackkhaus: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
naijaloudmouth1:

The Bible made it clear that you are not permitted to divorce your wife even if she commits adultery because you will only make her commit more and the sin will be on your head.

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery (Matthew 5:32).

Obviously, you and whoever wrote that on the blog did not read the verse carefully.

Divorce due to infidelity is the ONLY acceptable grounds for divorce according to the bible, not anything else...and marrying a woman who is divorced for any reason other than sexual immorality is adultery.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by nlPoster: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Divorce based on fornication leads to the wife committing adultery. The fault of the man ie the husband.

That's all the verse is saying.
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
How about the word there ''except''? Read it well.it means you cannot divorce EXCEPT the person committed adultery. So adultery is a valid reason to divorce if one does not want to forget.
nlPoster:
Divorce based on fornication leads to the wife committing adultery. The fault of the man ie the husband.

That's all the verse is saying.
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by tpiar: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
How about the word there ''except''? Read it well.it means you cannot divorce EXCEPT the person committed adultery. So adultery is a valid reason to divorce if one does not want to forget.

Since you want to argue for crackhouz, is marital unfaithfulness not adultery?

So why is the verse specifying further adultery as a sin after the original adultery, according to you?

1 Like

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Hangulsaram: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Where are the Bible references? I disagree with you. Ist Corin 7:15 '' but if the unbelieving depart, let him depart, a brother or sister is not under BONDAGE in such cases''. Meaning that remarriage in that in situation is not adultery. Also Mat. 19:8-9.Besides, are you saying that people should die in marriage rather than divorce? Even those who prayed diligently before marriage, men of God, etc are in marriages full of problems, because they fail to abide by biblical marriage principles in handling their spouses, I know they may think they know it all. Where life is in danger, there is nothing wrong quitting. If you disagree with my post, correct me with a Bible chapter/verse.
Please the bolded(depart) is it leaving the marriage or as death as per say?
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by nlPoster: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hangulsaram:

And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away

Do you still need further clarification?
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Depart there does not mean death, it means leaving the marriage, otherwise the word bondage would not come in. If you read the surrounding verses it will be clearer. As for widows and widowers remarrying, Some Bible portions advice them to remarry if they cannot stay like that. Check ist Corin. 7:8-9, etc.
Hangulsaram:

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
I thought we were sharing ideas, telling me I am arguing for crackhausss is a turn off. Needless I give answers to your questions. I will take note never to quote you in future. Tanx.
tpiar:

Since you want to argue for crackhouz, is marital unfaithfulness not adultery?

So why is the verse specifying further adultery as a sin after the original adultery, according to you?

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Hangulsaram: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:

Do you still need further clarification?
You did n’t answer my question sir, but LilMissFavvy has answered it sha.
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Even with adultery, God still expects you to forgive and love your spouse rather than go for divorce. You know how many times we sin against him and yet He still loves us!

That's why it's very good for you to understand the concept of marriage before going in. Don't be fooled and blinded by love or material wealth to enter into marriage those things fade away with time. Both of you should make agreement to make your marriage work no matter what may even before you venture into it. Just my one cent!
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by nlPoster: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I thought we were sharing ideas, telling me I am arguing for crackhausss is a turn off. Needless I give answers to your questions. I will take note never to quote you in future. Tanx.

You said the same thing as crackhouz, hence my comment.

There's no need to catch feelings over a thread, you're rather sensitive like many others today, mostly female.

As per not quoting me, you also do not need to tell me that, just don't quote?

Dunno if I'm missing something because am I supposed to feel bad at your lack of quoting? Or is it refusal to quote or whatever. Intention to not quote/refrain from quoting.
Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by Preshy561(f): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
naijaloudmouth1:
Ladies take it to heart that when you marry a man on the altar of God, your marriage is everlasting. So make sure you accept the beast before killing the animal.

Men stop looking at the wife of other people because not even the court can separate what God has joined together.

The Court only have right over court wedding so singles make your decision now.
The Bible make us to understand that he who marry a divorced woman is a sinner and sinner will not make heaven. Men, do not marry a divorced woman out of pity.

If you're a man and you are frustrating your wife with beating so she can file a divorce, know that when you die the devil will wed you to one of his beast in hell and force you to make babies as well.

Answer: https://preciousnaija.com/if-you-marry-a-divorce-woman-you-will-not-make-heaven/
And marrying a divorced man will take me to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by crackkhaus: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol, what's the deal with those two up there? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven by naijaloudmouth1: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
@Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Despite Having The Requirements.. / Hi / Is Age 2 Okay For A Child To Start Kg Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.