Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,190 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Grace abounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace abounds (1332 Views)

Grace, The House GirlĀ  (18+ Adult Content) / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace abounds by Mimiey: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Grace abounds by michlins(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2020
If you don't mind me asking,is there no sweet guy around you that made you run into the social media to find a man.

Anyway this is what you get when you're in a distant relationship. Maybe he's even married sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace abounds by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2020
You are overreacting my dear.
And you should not get too emotionally involved with a guy you met online.

Meet him first, go on a date with him, talk to him first offline before you think of getting emotionlly involved.

For now, face your work and give him time for if he really cares, he will reconnect with you.

But for now, it's better you don't hope on him for anything relationship untill after you might have met him and know a little about him.

And for the fact that he lives outside Africa should not make you reject every other guy that's interested in you offline.

You are a woman, you know what to do.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace abounds by ojun50(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Be patient
Re: Grace abounds by britbuz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
reverse psychology in play.
Re: Grace abounds by Davash222(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
ojun50:
Be patient
What nonsense patient!
The guy is married.
The time he used to decline her calls would have been enough to say, "I'll call you back".
Is he the first guy to lose his dad? Who's even the dad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace abounds by psalmsmiles(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
yes

1 Like

Re: Grace abounds by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello everyone. So I met this great African guy on Facebook. Communication has been great and fantastic. We have talked on skype and had several video calls on Whatsapp. We have had all sort of conversations; serious, funny,political, goals and ambition, future talks, sex etc. He has made his intentions known and plans to come down to Nigeria sometimes in April. Through his last seen on whatsaap, I am the first person he texts and at night, I am the last, this rhymes with the time his messages delivers and his last seen.
However, he lost his dad about two weeks and his dog is sick, communication is bad. He asked for some time off and promise to come back. i understood and gave some time off but it's getting worse these few three days. I know nothing about what he is up to, he just comes, says good morning and doesn't come online for the next 24 or 48 hours.

I try my best to understand but I am starting to get paranoid now, these past days when I call, he has been declining. Yesterday, I asked when our communication will return to normal, he just responded with good morning my love and since yesterday till now, his last seen has been 6:48am. He hasn't been online.

I am at work now. And decided to just call around some minutes past 10. I called three times. He declined all neither did he briefly come online to say I can't take calls.

He is not active on his social media handles. I understand our loss about his dad but I am worried if he is leaving: The declined calls, the absence. I called last night, he declined. He didnt come online. I have called again this morning, he declined all three calls. His data is always on because my messages delivers but he doesn't come online.

Am I over reacting or these are signs that the relationship is ending, please help!!!

You are a bug. All you care about is yourself.

Give him a break. Rather than bug him with useless calls that offer nothing why not develop empathy and drop a daily motivational quote on his WhatsApp to encourage and support him?

For now forget about 'the relationship' and care for the 'human' if you truly love him. Drop motivational messages without asking for more or bugging his destiny with spam calls. Don't even expect a response. Just be glad that he reads them and knows someone cares. Have self control. Support him through this phase in that manner for about a month and he will eventually heal / come around.

He is broken and all the unproductive / unhelpful sex and love talks you engage, your 'beautiful' face or 'sexy' body are the 'leastest' of the least thing on his mind.

Grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace abounds by phrancys001(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ur juju just expired meet baby for recharge
Re: Grace abounds by zed7: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
It's called ghosting. Some people use it to pull away from you when they can't handle the relationship anymore and can't tell you to let them be.
Nobody is ever too busy for those they care about.

2 Likes

Re: Grace abounds by chigoizie7(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Be patient with him.

It is a different thing when a loved one dies.
If your guy is igbo, then you will have to be patient with another one month or there about.

It is not easy with the burial rites preparations and all that.
Re: Grace abounds by ojun50(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:

What nonsense patient!
The guy is married.
The time he used to decline her calls would have been enough to say, "I'll call you back".
Is he the first guy to lose his dad? Who's even the dad
See has you carry another person matter for head.doh
Re: Grace abounds by prettysassygirl(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
He is married,his wife is around now

(1) (Reply)

Way's To Get Popular On Nairaland / How I Fell In Love With My Husband's Dad / Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.