Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. (3656 Views)

These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking. / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by sabiboy65: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
15/11/2017. A day to remember. My birthday/Court wedding. When a Grace carrier meets another Grace carrier everything becomes Graceified. #Blessed

4 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by sabiboy65: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2017
More!!!

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by sabiboy65: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2017
More!!!!

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations cool cool cool
No time
Simple wedding cool cool

Same like mine
Came back home and have nice sex sleep grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Court wedding is a mistake for any guy to go into..
Its a no no..
well i wish you guys well.

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
court wedding cheesy

the best economical, silent and more inseparable mode of marriage cheesy

Happy matrimonial life

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Its a no no..

Not all guys
Two types of marriages in Western world is
Court or Catholic church
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by vicben27(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
I love this. #20,000 wedding no stress! if you got a bae whoz understandin. but all this, is a once in a life time stuff girls would want to stress a brother man! out forgetting the life after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:
Not all guys Two types of marriages in Western world is Court or Catholic church
Catholic is the best.
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by vicben27(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Its a no no..

MST white weddings as a legal binding with the court. the only reason you'd be scared is if your not sure you'll be spending the rest of your life with the woman
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Dirty looking couple, ugly girl

18million plus car I wouldn’t date that girl, spit

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Wedding food! So important

Pretty bride
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Catholic is the best.
That's not a lie and you can't break up your marriage
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

Show us your wife,GF or even sister's pics

Is the guy complaining?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

Show us your wife,GF or even sister's pics

Is the guy complaining?

Female monkey is fine to male monkey
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
sabiboy65:
15/11/2017. A day to remember. My birthday/Court wedding. When a Grace carrier meets another Grace carrier everything becomes Graceified. #Blessed
Are you not in Honeysun sorry Honeymoon?
You still get time for Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Oya put the dick inside the pussy cos it's official dick and pussy grin grin grin

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
Female monkey is fine to male monkey
Let us see yours
I beg you
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by marisdgreat(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

she is more beautiful than your ex sugar mummy that dumped your miserable life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

ur information is incorrect like ur face

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2017
HML.cheesycheesy
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by JONSYN7154: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

that's crude my dear
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by marisdgreat(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
ur information is incorrect like ur face
either she s still ur ex or present, all i knew is that she s still beautiful than her.
dont mention me again
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Its a no no..

But why are guys shying away from court wedding?
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
HML.cheesycheesy
HML grin grin grin

Na programming marriage? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
But why are guys shying away from court wedding?
Make slay queen no slay thier money finish incase of marriage fall apart
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

either she s still ur ex or present, all i knew is that she s still beautiful than her.
dont mention me again
who mentioned who?

Take ur low self esteem and get lost

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

Make slay queen no slay thier money finish incase of marriage fall apart
Too much sense will not kill some people grin.
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2017
This is exactly my kind of nuptial.Simple and classy ,no time for plenty dramas.Hml #cutepair kiss
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2017
grin

Civil/Court wedding is the best option for those thrifty ppol..."MARRIED" is juz a status anyway..more important is the union that last forever... grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
Too much sense will not kill some people grin.
You think am joking grin grin grin
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by marisdgreat(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
JONSYN7154:
that's crude my dear
y should he insult someone? That one is too small if i really have his time he will regret mentioning me
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

You think am joking grin grin grin
I know you are not joking, guys that I asked about the court wedding stuff are not interested in it, the other one told me that even if he will do it, he will do prenup cheesy.

Naija guys don wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Every Woman Must Do After Sex / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? / Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.