Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,437 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa (421 Views)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa by cuiz: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2020
The Travel ban instituted by the Trump administration which has extended Nigeria is to set affect everyone as the founder of the Faith Tabernacle and Winner's Chapel has been denied US Visa.

This has caused a stir in the entertainment industry and the Christian community, as they wondered why the comedian would be granted a US Visa and the founder of the biggest churches in Nigeria was denied the US Visa.

According to Aubrey Hruby, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Africa Center who spoke to Tech Crunch about the Visa bans, said;

“I’ve spoken to several people in the US government close to the matter who’ve indicated visa restrictions being discussed are also coming from concerns that Christians are being persecuted in Nigeria and within the broader context of the administration using visa rules as tools of foreign policy,”

“If this is the case, and they go forward with a ban, the administration could be overlooking the deep cultural and commercial ties that exist between the U.S. and Nigeria, and how much restricting travel could disrupt them,” she added

read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/31/us-travel-ban-see-why-bishop-us-embassy-denied-bishop-oyedepo-visa/

Re: US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa by Bluezy13(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
I didn't see any why.

2 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa by dawnomike(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bluezy13:
I didn't see any why.
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa by Mighty12: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bluezy13:
I didn't see any why.

I’m thinking the same way as well
Re: US Travel Ban: See Why US Embassy Denied Bishop Oyedepo Visa by cassidy1996(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
fake blogger

(1) (Reply)

How Eurocentric Jesus Was Used To Enslave The Minds Of Africans Worldwide / Federal Government Of Nigeria Should Do This Against Coronavirus / Nigeria Police Arrest Acclaimed Atheist, Mubarak Bala, For Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.