Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House (82473 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by lalasticlala(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya, another wife of Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo has completed her new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnJmsZwyUo

MC Oluomo shared the photos and video of his wife's new house and wrote:

"ALLHAMDULILAI,

My humble self and my entire family will forever be grateful to Almighty God for His blessings and love upon us. His love has been countless and He will forever be APPRECIATED!!!. Allah, I am truly thankful for this home that You have provide for my beloved wife Alhaja Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya , Allah, for it is Your home. So, I ask for Your blessing on it

Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless the owner and tenant, sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it. Amen"

This is coming just a week after he announced that his other wife, Temitope Adunni Akinsanya, had acquired a new house.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by psalmsmiles(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Any hustle you find yourself doing, put your best effort. No hustle is too small in life.
Na agbero wife build this mansion wey we dey see so. AGBERO ooo
Oluwa, pick up my call!
BTW, what's with mc oluomo's wives and the ugly houses? Did they use the same architect abi them get special love ugly buildings?
Anyways congrats to her.
My 2nd FTC in a day! FeBuhari go make sense.. I can smell it!

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by helinues: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
In this life, In Nigeria most especially, if you sabi wetin you dey do, Nigeria is one the greatest country to live.

Congrats Olori Aishat

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by donstan18: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Many unimaginable things acquired your wife's poronto before she acquired the house you are showing off.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by fernandez1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thug money and not audio money

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Renforce: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm its well!
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by GreatDesigns: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aiit, we are back.

It's time to start copying out the phone number.
Cos I am going to handle your Graphic Designs today.
Whether you want it or not.

Start sending in your messages.

9 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
The most famous federal thug
Thugs making it real big while some professors are mendicants. Inside life

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Youngkingjaey1: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
I'm tired of this shit hole country
Where famous thug is richer than some professor

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Venerable612(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
:-This guy has played the game of the Street Perfectly.

All of us wey read book - OYA STEP UP!

Make we no read book in vain smiley

As Modified - for those quoting me:

Kindly teach your children to be street-smart. Street-smart will always beat book smart anytime.

I believe this is important “...because the street culture has evolved what may be called a code of the streets, which amounts to a set of informal rules governing interpersonal public behavior, including violence.

The rules prescribe both a proper comportment and a proper way to respond if challenged. They regulate the use of violence and so allow those who are inclined to aggression to precipitate violent encounters in an approved way.

The rules have been established and are enforced mainly by the street-oriented, but on the streets the distinction between street and decent is often irrelevant; everybody knows that if the rules are violated, there are penalties.

Knowledge of the code is thus largely defensive; it is literally necessary for operating in public.

Therefore, even though families with a decency orientation are usually opposed to the values of the code, they often reluctantly encourage their children's familiarity with it to enable them to negotiate the inner-city environment”.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by VirtIQ: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fire will gut it. Evil house bought by blood money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
while their foolish footsoldiers dey waste their money on igbo and pussy

14 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Abbeyme: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
You don minit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by jimmyolasun: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
which university can I study thuggery and agberoism ...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by psalmsonovic(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
life is just kinda funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Dididrumz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Story
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Earlystar698(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lagos State money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by sexyking1: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that your b.sc, m.sc etc can only earn you 50k a month if you get any ooo. But a tout, a charlatan and a gworo chewers pilots the affairs of the country.
Nigeria is smelling

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by idonhammer: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Correct guy wey Sabi... congrats

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by hemucology(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
May Almighty God deliver justice in Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by ademidedavid(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hulliganism is such a lucrative, well celebrated and highly respected job in Nigeria.........

3 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by ojaysam25(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
ordinary agbero na wa o����

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Negro is just building mansions under the guise of his wives...

Soon, you will hear that his first son is dedicating his own mansion.

What's my own sef... Kudos Alhaji... Future Lagos Governor!!! grin

27 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by sanity12(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
VirtIQ:
Fire will gut it. Evil house bought by blood money
Dont be silly

6 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
while their foolish footsoldiers dey waste their money on igbo and pussy
Which kind talk be this?
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by idonhammer: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by adecz: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

That's why they always fight
dirty, fetishly & bloody for these union
positions..

Arrfonja, Edo & union work, na do & die !!

Hajia, more gold to your teeth!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by davodyguy: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
And she also developed a shop in front of a residential building.

Of course the officials of Ministry of Physical and Urban Development may or may not know about this. Let regular cicitizen try this, the building would have been sealed. That is when you'll see the X sealed by LASBCA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.