Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,221 members, 7,904,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Business Can I Do With 500k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 500k (3561 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by KateFowler: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
A lot of people are making money on bitcoin.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by ItzEminence(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
KateFowler:
A lot of people are making money on bitcoin.
Pls is Bitcoin really profitable... I want to give it a try
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by duruZed: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hope you are not trying to scam people of there hard earned money what business where you doing before you got such money, why not continue with it except you are trying to hide something.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by sicily4u: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
duruZed:
Hope you are not trying to scam people of there hard earned money what business where you doing before you got such money, why not continue with it except you are trying to hide something.

U are just a piece of shit
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by delawal: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dididrumz:
Buy a laptop if you dont have, get a good phone if you dont have. Open a forex trading account and fund it with $300(thats from your 500k) and start trading.

You could quietly be making 50% - 60% monthly if you learn well.

Yes forex is highly risky as with every other business you can think of.
fired scam. any person who tells u is a forex trader just take him as a scammer.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by chaplainpro: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5671538/onitsha-main-market-errand-service

You can visit Onitsha main market and you will find hundreds of business inspiration and ideas immediately.
The importers of the things you buy have outlets here.
You can begin with a lesser amount and see how its goes.

Please ignore this information if it doesnt make any sense to you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by sicily4u: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2020
chaplainpro:
https://www.nairaland.com/5671538/onitsha-main-market-errand-service

You can visit Onitsha main market and you will find hundreds of business inspiration and ideas immediately.
The importers of the things you buy have outlets here.
You can begin with a lesser amount and see how its goes.

Please ignore this information if it doesnt make any sense to you.

I wish to relocate permanently and base in onitsha and start a business there
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by Dididrumz(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
delawal:

fired scam. any person who tells u is a forex trader just take him as a scammer.

Your problem is lack of knowledge, and i dont blame You.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by korban3134(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
uthmaniac:
I have no prior experience in forex trading. can you share with me a good and reliable link to learn about forex trading?I have no prior experience in forex trading. can you share with me a good and reliable link to learn about forex trading?

DO NOT USE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR FOREX TRADING BY YOURSELF!!! ONLY INVEST IN FOREX WITH A REPUTABLE AND TIME PROVEN BROKER (8yrs and above)
AND ONLY USE MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!!

Do your due diligence if you must go near FOREX
https://fxdailyreport.com/nigerian-forex-brokers/
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by Rabbitcartel: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
uthmaniac:
hi nairalanders,

I need your help with a viable business types I can do with 500k. A business that won't tie down my capital and make me reasonable profit.

Thank you.hi nairalanders,

I need your help with a viable business types I can do with 500k. A business that won't tie down my capital and make me reasonable profit.

Thank you.
hi nairalanders,

Thank you.

Wow, you're in luck. View this thead
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by progress206(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Earn $120 Per Day For Data Entry Work - 2 Hours Work Daily Required.
For Details Check The Link Below
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by Candoit: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Reading each comment here goes a long way to tell us how much of business ideas we lack ourselves.

Someone needs an honest advise and all we can come up with is forex trading.

I'd suggest you all follow Strive Masiyiwa, an entrepreneur, CEO of Econet on facebook. Just maybe you're thinking would change and you'd have more insights into business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by a4cube: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
You can be a distributor for this hot moving bulb. Quote let get started

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by FreQ: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
sicily4u:
Am in the same situation now, I need business I can start with 500k and make good profits

W
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by Six11(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is a zero sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by DNSPro: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2020
uthmaniac:
hi nairalanders,

Thank you.hi nairalanders,

Thank you.
hi nairalanders,

Thank you.

Forget forex. If you are not lazy and can work under pressure, importation is your best bet.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k by VikkyPweety: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
TRAININGS❗️TRAINING ❗️❗️TRAINING ❗️❗️❗️

Good day all, I hope we all are doing well and keeping safe.
I want to introduce you to a free importation training which will be holding:
DATE- Thursday 30th of April 2020
TIME- 7pm
I will be teaching you on how to import cheap products and make �% sales.
Products such as:
Electronics�, ⌚️Wristwatch,Wears��, Hair, Jewelry, Shoes � , Bags � , Lace materials, etc
You can start this importation business with as low as 20k, and you will be surprised at your ROI (Return on investment). You don’t need to have tenth of thousands of Naira before you start importing.

✳️In this training, you will be taught
� How to start importing any products of your choice
� How to start with low capital and make �% sales
�How to source for hot selling products
�How to link up with legit agent to help with your purchase and shipping at a cheaper rate
� Hair importation and how to identify quality hair.

One of the benefits of joining this group is that we will continue to mentor you till you get your first order. So what are you waiting for click on the link below to join or drop your number and you will be added to the group. �����
https:///FsdwRuvGpwK7q9XoINNgv4

✳️NOTE: Limited space is available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Partnership With Jumia Nigeria / 5 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Start-up Capital / Xpset/faithsfi $15 - $1000 Football Betting Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.