Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,334 members, 7,934,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Don’t Want Marlians In My House – Landlord Issues New Tenancy Rule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want Marlians In My House – Landlord Issues New Tenancy Rule (415 Views)

Naira Marley, Burna Boy, And Other Marlians In New Mansion Naira Marley Bought / Naira Marley: Marlians Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Marlians In My House – Landlord Issues New Tenancy Rule by viktohmoses(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
A new tenancy rule has emerged following the recent trend of the marlians, a landlord in Rivers State has just issued that he doesn’t want to have any tenant who belongs to the fan club nor welcome such as a visitor to his compound.

In one of the lodges around University of Port Harcourt, the landlord while laying down the rules in his house, stated in clear terms that he doesn’t accommodate marlians.

A twitter user shared the snapshot of the ‘house rules’ where he wrote;

“My God i have seen it all.
In this Lodge Marlians are not allowed and the Landlord has the right to come and inspect your room at anytime to be sure you are keeping it clean and tidy.”
See copy of the rules below;

Source:
https://yawanigeria.com/2020/01/31/241/

(1) (Reply)

Horse Riders In Business As Okada Is Banned In Lagos (video) / This Woman Is Wicked / Jussie Smollett Indicted Again Over Alleged Hoax Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.