Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? (1588 Views)

Kcee From Kc Presh - Now I Know (Potential Beef Song?) / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics / Kc Presh Drops A New Album(no Time). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by freelance(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2007
Have you guys since or heard KC Presh's new single. The question i want to ask is that are this guys still gospel artistes.

The single was sounding like money makes the world go round lipsrsealed

The jamz was ok but never really expect those guys would be doing stuffs like that. wink

Kind regards,
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by PoDeep(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2007
They're not gospel artistes, they just had their first song as a gospel track.
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by PoDeep(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2007
They're not gospel artistes, they just had their first song as a gospel track.
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by tosinadeda: 6:59pm On May 31, 2007
The video of there new sng is off the hook.
Typical yankee 2much money video.
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by freelance(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2007
I really thot they were gospel artistes cool. That was the impression most people had of them and am sure that is what brought them to fame.

I love there Baba Ese o baba grin

winkAnyway its all gud. Guess they are now big boiz. grin
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by newguy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
no mind those two yeye people na gospel de take start life oo but now dem don bone God , i know them well well for my area for olodi apap , infact , well make dem enjoy dem self , na tongue
Re: Kc Presh: Are They Gospel Musicians? by bicee(f): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2008
big biz my foot. those guys no get bearing at all.
the only song they were able to sing well was "baba" and that was a remix of an original song.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Ghanaian Star With Massive Butt Is Causing Commotion Online (photos+video / Is 2pac Really Alive...you Need To See This / My LIST Of Nigerian 10 Finest Musicians(rappers Exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.