Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? (455 Views)

Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency / Going To Prison Is Honour For Politician, Says Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by webme(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello great people... In just 2 minutes I want us to look at this Topic and give our comment base on what we thought is good.

I have seen the way many Nigerian politician now use social media for easy communication with their audience

My question is; is it right because some maybe using it to deceive people because not everyone will go their community to verify their work.

But, I don’t believe any politician can just go to social media and post fake news because they also knew that many people from their community will be following them and they can easily comment on their post for others to see.

Which means social media has a great impact on Today’s Politics and it will be nice if you can start using it as a politician

In this post I will show the positive impact of Social Media in today’s politics.

First Read this ���

"The number of internet users worldwide in 2019 was 4.388 billion, up 9.1% year-on-year"

"The number of social media users worldwide in 2019 was 3.484 billion, up 9% year-on-year."

"There are over 2 billion monthly active Facebook users, 1.45 billion daily active users of which 70% log on daily, and the average time spent on Facebook is 50 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY…"

This is telling you that social media is positively affecting politics and if you fail to use it your opposition will use it and get result

With all the great work you are doing in your community, why don't you create a powerful social media to show it to your audience.

Let people know what you are doing. few people were present where and when you are doing it but there are millions of Nigerians on social media that will broadcast your work.

Read What Trump said

“I think that social media has more power than the money they spent, and I think maybe to a certain extent, I proved that”

Even the blind man thought Trump cannot win that election
What is this telling you?

One of the things I notice is, you will spend less during campaign if you are very active on social media?

I can count many Nigeria Politician who are currently utilizing this and they are getting real audience.

Many of them don’t even have intension to go for any post now, they are just building audience for future sake because they know the power of technology

You don't need to do it yourself. You can hire expert who will do the work for you and even make you reach the right people as soon as possible.

You need to start a updating your audience with your good work, the pictures you took during your outing, the empowerment programs you did etc.

This will help you to easily connect to your audience on social media and in no time you will build a large audience.

I like some politician because of what they usually post on social media. I followed them on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook because all their post is always on point.

Though am following many of them because am working for a company that manages some politician social media page but have been following them for years before Joining this company

Let people know you more too..
No matter where you are or the position you are dreaming on you need to build your audience online first and this will easily help you in future.

I hope you are not disappointing in reading this my short post?

If you will like to know more on how to start a powerful social media presence for your political ambition you can see the content, I create for this below ���

== https://www.seomysocialmedia.com/politics

Please, comment below let me hear from you why is good and why is not good.

Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by nlPoster: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
My question is; is it right because some (people) maybe using it to deceive other people

Hm
Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by Brandstudio01: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is it right for you post something on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
As Trump has obviously shown, politicians can use social media to say whatever they want since most of their base won't bother checking if its true or not and would help them spread it anyway. So the question is not, "should they use it", but, should you believe whatever they say with it?

Hopefully, you would not just believe what you are told (note! aadozia!) and would do your own research so that you can actually know if it is the truth or not!

Only lazy fuqs believe without checking the evidence.
Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by webme(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:
As Trump has obviously shown, politicians can use social media to say whatever they want since most of their base won't bother checking if its true or not and would help them spread it anyway. So the question is not, "should they use it", but, should you believe whatever they say with it?

Hopefully, you would not just believe what you are told (note! aadozia!) and would do your own research so that you can actually know if it is the truth or not!

Only lazy fuqs believe without checking the evidence.

That is true. But I don't think they can just go to social media and post anyhow thing knowing that some people in their community will be following them
Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by budaatum: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2020
webme:

That is true. But I don't think they can just go to social media and post anyhow thing knowing that some people in their community will be following them
Oh they can, and they do. Though mostly the American ones and Lai Mohammed, some would claim. Thing is how many people in their community follow them or are on social media? People fail to consider we here are a minority. Most are busy chasing daily bread or pussy cats and can't bother with politics.
Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by webme(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:

Oh they can, and they do. Though mostly the American ones and Lai Mohammed, some would claim. Thing is how many people in their community follow them or are on social media? People fail to consider we here are a minority. Most are busy chasing daily bread or pussy cats and can't bother with politics.

Hmmmm.....
There are many of them. Lai Mohammed is not even popular among the people I know who is using social media very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by webme(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Is it right for you post something on social media?

I don't get you?
Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by budaatum: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
I think you need to start thinking how you can use media to get to them.

See it as Redbull.

Re: Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? by webme(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2020
budaatum:
I think you need to start thinking how you can use media to get to them.

See it as Redbull.

lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Force On Earth Can Reverse Our Judgment On Bayelsa Election — Supreme Court / Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello And His Akwa Ibom Counterpart Converge / BREAKING: Senate To Strip President, Vice President, Governors, Deputy Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.