Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Kobe Bryant’s Wife, Vanessa Shares Emotional Post On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kobe Bryant’s Wife, Vanessa Shares Emotional Post On Instagram (1426 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant’s Wife, Vanessa Shares Emotional Post On Instagram by Zakabet: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Late American NBA legend, Kobe Bryant’ wife, Vanessa Bryant has finally broken silent for the first time since after the death of her husband and daughter, whose sudden event took place on Sunday last week.

Vanessa changed her Instagram avatar to an image of her husband and Gianna on a basketball court, which was the first time the public heard from her since the accident that shocked sports fans all over the world.

In the same post, Vanessa announced the creation of the MambaOnThree Fund to support other families affected by the tragedy.

In her words she wrote; ”My girls and I want to thank the millions of people who’ve shown support and love during this horrific time. Thank you for all the prayers. We definitely need them.

”We are completely devastated by the sudden loss of my adoring husband, Kobe — the amazing father of our children; and my beautiful, sweet Gianna — a loving, thoughtful, and wonderful daughter, and amazing sister to Natalia, Bianka, and Capri.

”There aren’t enough words to describe our pain right now. I take comfort in knowing that Kobe and Gigi both knew that they were so deeply loved. We were so incredibly blessed to have them in our lives. I wish they were here with us forever.

”They were our beautiful blessings taken from us too soon. I’m not sure what our lives hold beyond today, and it’s impossible to imagine life without them. But we wake up each day, trying to keep pushing because Kobe, and our baby girl, Gigi, are shining on us to light the way.

”Our love for them is endless and that’s to say, immeasurable. I just wish I could hug them, kiss them and bless them. Have them here with us, forever. Thank you for sharing your joy, your grief and your support with us. We ask that you grant us the respect and privacy we will need to navigate this new reality.

”To honor our Team Mamba family, the Mamba Sports Foundation has set up the MambaOnThree Fund to help support the other families affected by this tragedy. To donate, please go to MambaOnThree.org. To further Kobe and Gianna’s legacy in youth sports, please visit MambaSportsFoundation.org. Thank you so much for lifting us up in your prayers, and for loving Kobe, Gigi, Natalia, Bianka, Capri and me”.

Vanessa and Kobe were married for nearly 19 years at the time of his death. Kobe and Gianna were killed on Sunday in a helicopter crash that killed seven others, including an Orange Coast College baseball coach, John Altobelli, his wife and their 13-year-old daughter, who played on a basketball team with Gianna.

Photo Credit: @vanessabryant

source: https://yawanigeria.com/2020/01/31/kobe-bryants-wife-vanessa-shares-emotional-post-on-instagram/

Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife, Vanessa Shares Emotional Post On Instagram by kelvine(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is well

This is where the rich also cry, we all cry when we loose a loved one.

God be with us

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife, Vanessa Shares Emotional Post On Instagram by solmus: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
the reality would just be setting in, before it would seem like a nightmare now its getting real and real that they are gone, no more calls from them, they cant come back home to eat are food and laught together

(1) (Reply)

Accident? Davido Hand Badly Injured (see Photos + Video) / ‘body To Die For, Deleting Soon’ – Bobrisky Shared Her New Sexy Curves(video). / "Women Is This How Much You Hate Yourselves"- Actress Effah Belinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.