Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,749 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel (27402 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Oyedepo Was Right To Curse Those Troubling Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just wait and see how PAPA will lambast all ye fake bloggers and receivers of rumours tomorrow morning at the faith tabarnacle cannan land ota.
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by chukwuibuipob: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
sad i pity those of u insulting Oyedepo. May una mouth nor destroy una destiny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by soberdrunk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Oga go sit down. Answer me: How do you think this news has affected Oyedepo?
Na today una begin peddle lies against am?
The man no get time.

If the news didn't affect him then why the "Official reply"?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Donley: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
kelvxyn:
People will not just mind their business. .
yes oooooooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Slimdaddy2: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
We don hear naw
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by delawal: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
d most important one is visa to heaven. hope he won't be denied dt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by HacheNoire: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Lmao see how mumu atheists were celebrating about Oyedepo's so called rejection at the embassy.

I knew if Oyedepo was rejected it would be resolved speedily. Oyedepo is spiritual son to Copeland, Copeland has direct access to Trump.

Spiritual son. grin

Not an insult please, Who is your spiritual father and his he different from your biological father?

Nothing wey man no go hear.

Spiritual uncle and aunty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Ranchhoddas: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

Try get sense now. How did this effect Oyedepo personally?

The US embassy also gave an official reply no?
Would it be sensible to say Donald Trump is affected by the news?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by nanauju(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:
I have always known they will deny the news of this US visa denial like it's something 79% of Nigerians haven't been through.
Sadly enough, you'll see an overwhelming population of their congregation seeking miracle to have their passport Visa stamped either by hook or crook.
His church will be full again on Sunday!!!

You better wake up to reality, even the US embassy has said its fake, why are you still trying so hard to believe. Beta get hold of yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by MzTunechi(f): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
vickydankal:
And some people are busy dragging him on twitter since yesterday. You guys don’t know who my father is, a treasure to USA. He has travelled to USA more than some of you had gone to the bathroom.
Some people just hate him because he is prosperity personified, instead of them to come close and learn they are there hating .
God bless my father bishop Oyedepo
Lol cheesy You dey mind dem..They can't come out to run their mouths again. Foolish lots

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
visijo:
At 35 our graduates are considered too old
For jobs. But at 75 our leaders are contesting for political post.
What a nation �

Is that what this thread is about or u r among those cooking up fake news?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by soberdrunk(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Try get sense now. How did this effect Oyedepo personally?

The US embassy also gave an official reply no?
Would it be sensible to say Donald Trump is affected by the news?

Christians sha!! Answer simple question without insult..... angry I ask again, if the news didn't affect him then why the official reply?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:
I have always known they will deny the news of this US visa denial like it's something 79% of Nigerians haven't been through.
Sadly enough, you'll see an overwhelming population of their congregation seeking miracle to have their passport Visa stamped either by hook or crook.

Whether you be Felajack or Felabingo

When you are done crying. I get tissue paper plenty for here.

Just ask Mr Jackbingo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Keiyadosh: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:
Why all the fuss? The Bishop was among those blasting the social media bill, while I don't support the bill the Bishop just felt first hand how fake news can bite anyone in the ass.... angry
even now as a victim of fake news,,Oyedepo and anyone else won't still support that babaric bill of killing people cause of fake news...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Wilstino: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Poor journalism these days, desperate for content without due diligence.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by chimeyoung(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Lmao see how mumu atheists were celebrating about Oyedepo's so called rejection at the embassy.

I knew if Oyedepo was rejected it would be resolved speedily. Oyedepo is spiritual son to Copeland, Copeland has direct access to Trump.

Ben Carson the minister(secretary) of housing in USA is a good friend to Oyedepo. In fact he visited him years ago at Canaanland.

US embassy some weeks ago paid a coutesy call to CU management, So I don't think they would treat him like any commoner.

Yeah they won't treat him like all the COMMONERS in his church and the rest COMMONERS in Nigeria. GOD bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by KOLLEE(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
I TOLD ALL THE NEGATIVE, POVERTY ORIENTED PEOPLE AND ATHEIST HERE IN THE MORNING THAT BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO WAS IN A BOARD MEETING ALL THROUGH YESTERDAY. NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP THIS MAN O.
ALL YE PEOPLE THROWING WORDS SINCE 1980s THAT THE MINISTRY HAS BEEN GROWING, HAVEN'T YOU SIT DOWN AND SEE THAT INSTEAD OF GOING DOWN, LIVING FAITH CHURCH(A.K.A WINNERS' CHAPEL) HAS BEEN GOING UP. BISHOP OYEDEPO IS ABRAHAM OF OUR TIME, NO NEWS OR BLACKMAILING CAN STOP HIM. 10,000 CHURCHES MUST BE PLANTED THIS YEAR AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THE AGENDA OF GOD, ALL THIS PEOPLE TALKING RUBBISH UP AND DOWN AGAINST THE CHURCH DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CHURCHES IN NIGERIA ARE DOING. BILLIONS OF NAIRA WAS SENT TO MORE THAN 1000 IDP CAMP IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR, MANY PEOPLE HAS RISEN FROM NOBODY TO SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO, EVEN AMERICANS KNOWS. IT IS ONLY FOOLS THAT DOUBT PROOFS.....WHETHER HE BE A SINNER OR NOT, I KNOW NOT BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS ONCE I WAS BLIND AND NOW I CAN SEE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GoodBoi1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
DennisEche:
Just wondering how daddy freezer will sleep tonight, he must be going through a lot now
Did freeze pose about this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Expert17: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

U are truly drunk for dis question shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by golddust6000(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
What’s so special about this US of A biko nu? Is it not the usa where homeless people are littered almost all the streets??
Pls if they are picking money there kindly tell us the location.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
delawal:
d most important one is visa to heaven. hope he won't be denied dt

Lawal why not ask yourself and your brothers same question.

I know you guys are not certain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

Christians sha!! Answer simple question without insult..... angry I ask again, if the news didn't affect him then why the official reply?
I was expecting that blackmail. Doesn't work.
Go and sleep. Na today una begin talk rubbish?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by soberdrunk(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
I was expecting that blackmail. Doesn't work.
Go and sleep. Na today una begin talk rubbish?

Which blackmail? Simple question you are throwing insults and getting over defensive.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by akilo1: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
grandiose4ever:

Ben Carson the minister(secretary) of housing in USA is a good friend to Oyedepo. In fact he visited him years ago at Canaanland.

US embassy some weeks ago paid a coutesy call to CU management, So I don't think they would treat him like any commoner.

dont bother about the fake news .they are at everywhere.we will counter them with the holyghost
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Ranchhoddas: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

Which blackmail? Simple question you are throwing insults and getting over defensive.....
Oga Swerve abeg. Na me first ask you question. If you no get answer waka pass.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Isoduwa(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let me call Donald tell am say them say he Nor fit try am

Wait brb
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:

I don't attend winners chapel.
But I think it's either u are blinded by hate to understand that the news is fake or u are just too dumb to understand the core of the gist here.

What has Visa fake news got to do with people going to worship their God?.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by tswise: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
US embassy has also described the news as fake news... I am really amazed that a big Newspaper house like Thisday will publish this kind Lie..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by greggng: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:

People like you should borrow sense before talking in public. American embassy has come out to state clearly that nothing of such happened ...The man affected has also claimed nothing happened . Yet you are not satisfied cos you have made fake news your companion. If you don't believe the truth , then go to hail with your hatred . I am not his fan but when truth has been established through proper channels , common sense demands we rest the case
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.