Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,415 members, 7,920,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

Another Wife Of MC Oluomo Acquires A New House (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Wife Of MC Oluomo Acquires A New House (photos/video) (812 Views)

MC Oluomo Acquires A Multi-million House In Lekki (video) / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Wife Of MC Oluomo Acquires A New House (photos/video) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020

Another of MC Oluomo’s wives has acquired a new house.

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya, who is one of the wives of the Lagos NURTW boss, sent out an invitation for the house warming of her newly completed house.

MC Oluomo congratulated his wife by sharing photos and a video of the house.

SEE THE PICTURES AND VIDEO HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Another Wife Of MC Oluomo Acquires A New House (photos/video) by irunoko(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Touts wives are having houses

High class prostitutes aka nollywood actresses, yahoo boys 419ers are living in mansions while graduates are collecting 30k with begging

I was surprised when I heard that law graduates are collecting 10k

(1) (Reply)

Can This Lady Answer Her Husband Please And Let Us Know Why The Marriage Was / Nigeria Info Hijacks Daddy Freeze / Trending ODUMEJE AGABA And BAC_JAY Poses In An Easter Show Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.