Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. (1572 Views)

Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by chinnasa: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello NL guys. I will be brief on this issue.

Last night i withdrew cash from an ATM which was ment for home use, as at this morning i received a debit notification from my bank of an ATM transaction done at 6:15am not by me.

I dashed to the bank to complain and they the confirm my account was compromise which they have to investigate.

Leaving the bank for my office i chated my wife to inform her on what happened though we had a quarrel in the morning before i left for work.

Lo and behold she confirmed she carried out the transaction for a silly reason. Immediately i returned to the bank and asked them stand down on the investigation as the fraud unit was alarted to proceed on arrest.

I got the situation understand control.

Now I have decided not to go home for the fear of doing something bad because i am really angry.

Please what should i do.

Lala abeg epp push to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by slimjohn2k5: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
How did she do it?
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by chinnasa: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
How did she do it?

She took my atm without my knowledge.
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Here to read comments. I tire for men. Oloun
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by jahlove4jah: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm.
And the alert didn't disclose the location of the ATM?
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Very immature husband.

Your wife withdraw from your account? Most of you men are very daft. You should have Business account for business, then family account and nothing more. Your wife does not need a separate account neither do you. I dont care if the account is on your wife's name or yours, it is family account and you both must budget for expense and release the funds.

Who is supposed to give your wife money for the 'flimsy' purchase she wants to make with that money?

Her Boyfriend?

You indomie husbands are just crazy.

4 Likes

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by jahlove4jah: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
See provocation.
I thought he said he withdrew money the previous day for family use
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by chinnasa: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Vortex369:
Very immature husband.

Your wife withdraw from your account? Most of you men are very daft. You should have Business account for business, then family account and nothing more. Your wife does not need a separate account neither do you. I dont care if the account is on your wife's name or yours, it is family account and you both must budget for expense and release the funds.

Who is supposed to give your wife money for the 'flimsy' purchase she wants to make with that money?

Her Boyfriend?

i did not marry a house wife she has salary, allowance from me etc. She did not ask me for money that i refuse. I dont think you think straight when half a million leaves your account.

My sister you sound pained!! Is everything alright?

9 Likes

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by josielewa(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
what should you do? Kill her naw..is she not your wife..Discuss it with her and settle it..las las na fucking go settle the matter...am confused oo

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
chinnasa:
i did not marry a house wife she has salary, allowance from me etc. She did not ask me for money that i refuse. I dont think you think straight when half a million leaves your account.

My sister you sound pained!! Is everything alright?
Is half a million really money for you. I can see you are lacking in the balance sheet aspect of life
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by chinnasa: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Vortex369:
Is half a million really money for you. I can see you are lacking in the balance sheet aspect of life

Can someone advise this frustrated human being to take her stupid comments to other post.

3 Likes

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Tonyspecial(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Marriage is all about 4 better 4 worse, money should not do ur marriage apart biko
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by sheggsliveth: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Vortex369:

If you are a male hiding under female...to slap you they hungry me angry walahi
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by FODA(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Vortex369:
are you the wife ma?
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Auxtin85(m): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Don’t go home, sleep in the bank’s security post

1 Like

Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by backnbeta(f): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Didn't you sleep in the same house? How did she leave to do a 6:15am transaction without your knowledge? Just curious undecided
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by chinnasa: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Bro i left for the office at 6:00am to beat traffic if you reside in Lagos u will understand better.
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by airex(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Vortex369:
Very immature husband.

Her Boyfriend?

very stupid comment from an insignificant person.
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Rebekah029(f): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
chinnasa:
Hello NL guys. I will be brief on this issue.

Last night i withdrew cash from an ATM which was ment for home use, as at this morning i received a debit notification from my bank of an ATM transaction done at 6:15am not by me.

I dashed to the bank to complain and they the confirm my account was compromise which they have to investigate.

Leaving the bank for my office i chated my wife to inform her on what happened though we had a quarrel in the morning before i left for work.

Lo and behold she confirmed she carried out the transaction for a silly reason. Immediately i returned to the bank and asked them stand down on the investigation as the fraud unit was alarted to proceed on arrest.

I got the situation understand control.

Now I have decided not to go home for the fear of doing something bad because i am really angry.

Please what should i do.

Lala abeg epp push to FP.

I'm not in support of what she did, but pleaseeeeee forgive her she is still your wife...
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vortex369:
look at how you are running your mouth like someone suffering from diarrhea.

See you talking as if 500k is not something.
Re: The Bank Almost Arrested My Wife. by deniguy01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vortex369:

Poor rich girl

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, I'm Dying Inside. / I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer / How To Do OKEITE Money Ritual And D@ngerous Seçrets You Need To No About OKEITE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.