Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 (5637 Views)

New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomblast In 2002 / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Yinkfoldup: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Miss Ifeoma Emmanuel, a 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb blast survivor is marking the 18th anniversary of the tragic event which took the lives of many others.

Taking to her twitter to share the newspaper publication from 2002, Ifeoma who was only 4-years-old at the time wrote;

Today mark’s 18 I escaped death!But God changed my story (27/1/2002) during the bomb blast that happened in Ikeja cantonment when I was just 3+years old.that took the lives of millions of souls including that of my kid brother and left me the only surviving child.

Miss Ifeoma is now a full-grown lady, see new photos of her below;

Source: https://yinkfold.com/new-photos-of-the-4-year-old-girl-who-survived-ikeja-cantonment-bomb-blast-in-2002/

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by xcabczyxabczzzz: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Which kind picture be this one, she dey look for cheap advert for her olosho business.

12 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by kelvine(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
You are right, beautiful testimony but inappropriate pix

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by solmus: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
cool

wow she is now the bomb

mugu's must enter her DM and try to use her bomb blast experience to toast her and get her kpekus, unfurtunately for them she sef get plan to bomb their Accounts

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by mezarddinny: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
this girl is obviously dumb, which bomb blast took the life of millions? and by the way many people survived the blast so she isnt special or unique

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Hisduchess(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Which kind picture be this one, she dey look for cheap advert for her olosho business.

This is so ooo true nah advert she dey do angry

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hisduchess:

This is so ooo true nah advert she dey do angry
Lol, why e come dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by GamalNasser: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
So she was saved only for her to become an insta thot ?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Hisduchess(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Lol, why e come dey pain you?

Nah how the girl pretend dey pain me but you catch am shaa
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hisduchess:

Nah how the girl pretend dey pain me but you catch am shaa
Na her way be that, which one come be your own way?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by kaybaba25(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
This one too one trend abi

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by solmus: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
mezarddinny:
this girl is obviously dumb, which bomb blast took the life of millions? and by the way many people survived the blast so she isnt special or unique

which millions uncle, una go just mention millions anyhow

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by judgementyard(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

which millions uncle, una go just mention millions anyhow
Read the post oga

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by judgementyard(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
The age of social media.....

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by WandaNara: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cheap advert.

Twitter hoelosho
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by BetterMan247(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2020
From bomb blast to heart breaker!!! wonderful transformation, hope is family alive to thank God.
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Madlov3: 1:50am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
exactly

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Which useless millions
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
some ladies have lost their dignity, she should have just save herself by not surviving at all. how much is bra or spag that she can't get to pack this her supporting breast inside?

she's doing testiadvert not testimony with this sultry look
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by solmus: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Many People on this Platform are Perverts sha, what is wrong in a lady wearing a jumpsuit, its not like she is exposing much, infact what ladies wear to swim is even far more exposing
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Burchester: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Smhmm
Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by Xclusiveme: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2020
I would give a thousand dollar just to eat your pussy till its wet. I'm going to make you so Hot that you'll b rubbing your clit so hard on my face and when you're about to orgasm I'll stop and put my dick in your wet pussy, Bleep you really slow as the slimy gushing sound would make you fall in love with sex and you would scream my name

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by MusaDanladi1: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

wow she is now the bomb

mugu's must enter her DM and try to use her bomb blast experience to toast her and get her kpekus, unfurtunately for them she sef get plan to bomb their Accounts

Bros Ahn! Ahn! You sef

Re: New Photos Of The 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast In 20 by masterflowx(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
I was in 300 level then.

The girl is now fvckable, at least I won't be the first person to do that...
Nwodo and Regina Daniel as a case study.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out After Finding A Condom In Her Driver's Car. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Nigerians Hyping Cardi B - Photos / Ladies.......see The Sexiest Styles To Rock Your Ankara Prints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.