Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe (1067 Views)

Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Discovery4today: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by SLAP44: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brave man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Officialgarri: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
This man won't shut up now. Overusing his bleak one week fame
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Enwhen(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
This man won't shut up now. Overusing his bleak one week fame

Belike u dey vex and u dey hungry ??, I know say things hard , but find garri drink cos that one no be problem to U....

Forget those criminals APC and PDP, its not about politics o, people dey die oo everyday .... Assuming those idiots Boko Haram, bandits or herdsmen don kpai one polithiefcian , Dem no go dey attack themselves o, infact, IG, COAS, COAirS, CONS all them for don enter inside bush dey fight these enemies of Nigeria oo.... If at all , make una reason say , it can be anybody at any time o, cos those idiots they operate for road Na oo.... I cover Nigeria with the Blood of Jesus ....Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari should resign quick. we are tired of seeing cows everywhere ruling us.
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by seniormallam(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
During Jonathan's administration, only the northeast wasn't safe...........but today the whole 36 states is no longer safe
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2020
ABARIBE keep your foolish reasons to yourself, wallahi if you failed to bring that terrorists NNAMDI KANU to court , you must go to prison on his behalf . Justice BINTA NYAKO please take notes
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by yarimo(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2020
clevvermind:
Buhari should resign quick. we are tired of seeing cows everywhere ruling us.
shaatap what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself next time
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2020
SLAP44:
Brave man
I hope he will be brave to go to prison failure to bring that terrorists boy to court?
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2020
yarimo:
I hope he will be brave to go to prison failure to bring that terrorists boy to court?
Mr. My brother must rule, I hope you're enjoying the kwantry?
Imp aboki grin
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Pavarottii(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2020
yarimo:
U r quick to shout prison... Cos buhari is in power... Just know he won't be there forever
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2020
yarimo:
shaatap what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself next time

how much is in your bank account? to imagine you might be older than Yusuf Buhari is a pathetic thing. Yusuf can travelled to Germany, USA, UK and other places within the twinkle of an eye but you can't leave kano to Lagos without begging your brother, still you never get sense to make use of your time judiciously

defending politicians who give no damn about your existence. you really need to be revive psychologically I swear

2 Likes

Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by Noerection: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2020
If you can abuse Buhari you are automatically an hero according to our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers from the land of nursing criminals to the world
Re: Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe by EagleNest(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2020
He doesn't need to explain! Is it not glaring to Tunde, Musa and Emeka that the current security arrangement in Nigeria has failed? If everyone appeared muzzled well Abaribe was not.

(1) (Reply)

God Will Punish Obaseki / South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo / Buhari, APC Exchanged Nigeria's Sovereignty For Cheap Foreign Loans - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.