Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! (4716 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by byinks(f): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Men and konji...

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Michelle55: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Mind your business bro... Trust me, your friend will find out sooner than you think, her sugary waist and cheating nature will definitely draw her out cheesy
If you decide to tell your friend, what evidence will you present to him? And don't forget that she can easily rope you in by turning the whole thing against you..
Let your friend discover her true nature by himself and if you must help,just give him clues indirectly.

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by danot1030: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

when they are married abi?

That depends on when God will want to disgrace her.

But you can help your friend by bringing up a fictional story related to unfaithfulness and the need for him not to overly trust any babe and place a watch on her to be sure she's not cheating on him.

My brother the thing is so rampant today that you begin to wonder what has gone wrong because even the married women with kids are in involved.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by GreenArrow1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
Your friend should avoid you because you are a terrible friend.

I don't know how your conscience will even allow you chill with him knowing he's been betrayed by the person he will trust his entire life with.

And you will later open that your dirty mouth and call him your tightest man.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Peterosky(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
A real friend should save his friend from impending calamities.So what kind of friend do you think you are to hide such destructive information from your friend? Why do you think God took you there at that particular time?
Bross ,please kindly save your friend from this disaster.
I will forever remain grateful to my friend who once informed me of the illicit activities of a girl I wanted to marry. After having the information, I confronted her but she denied it.But I kept a close watch on her and later discovered that she was actually guilty as accused. I had to simply dump her and today she is a recognized side chick to a man that careless about her,while I got myself a humble and trusted woman for a wife.
So do the needful and end the respect and trust of your friend.

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by missimelda01(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Comedian grin
donbachi:
na e make some women never born till date after marriage.

Man: who be dat man wey hold u for waist?

woman: which man

man: wey u and am dey enter dat hotel wen I been travel

woman: na just a friend

man: are u sure?

woman: I swear with my womb.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Ifyjos(f): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
If he is truly your friend and you care about him then tell him the truth
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mind your business.

Married Man Destroys Sidechick's Range Rover At Lagos Lounge (Pics/Video) / Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video / BBTITANS' YEMI, Yoruba Demon!