Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: (757 Views)

Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? / Bank Phb Interview Of April 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by nairaguy(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2007
Hi guys! I learnt yesterday from someone that some people have been invited for BankPHB medicals following a recently conducted interview in Lagos. i want to know if any person(s) who did his/her interview at Tiamiyu Savage, V.Island on the said date has been invited for medicals. Pleeeease i need to knowwwwwwwwwwwww! Those who have been invited shud let us know watsup. please share d info as dis does not in any way affect you. My peeps, abi wetin una think? My anxiety is taking the better part of me, no blame me i need the job baaaaadly.   Also, any form of contact with which i can reach the HR dept will be highly appreciated.  Thanks, as i await ur prompt responses,
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by quamdav: 5:47pm On May 31, 2007
dont know anything about lag but abj did med about 2mths ago.does anyone know how much the pay is(b4 &after confm)?cos d wait shuld b worth it.som1 told me the pay is not all that but the process u ve 2 go thru(3mths of misinformation,delays &anxiety) is extremely nerve wracking.
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by oyeniyi3: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2007
bankphb send a text 2 me on 13th of april that l passed the test and they are yet to call me for interview. l even visited there office in lagos {TIAMIYU SAVAGE} to be told to wait. Anybody with useful information should let me know.l wrote my test in lbadan.
l'm running out of patient. akin 08028219444
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by patho171: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
their HR's number is 012714742. Good luck man, just be polite and whoever answers might just be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Training Your Memory Today Cds And Manuals / Info On Ddb / Think I Should Share This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.