Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,501 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds (973 Views)

Uda Water Health Benefits: Uses To Prevent Pregnancy / Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy / How To Test Pregnancy With Salt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds by Morenikeji070: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Is this truth paw paw seeds works for unwanted pregnancy. Please masters at home come in and make corrections. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Don't try this at home.

Pawpaw = audio contraceptive.

There's nothing in nature that can prevent pregnancy. Pregnancy is not meant to be prevented according to mother nature's narrative.

You try this, just invite us for naming 9 months after.

4 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds by Chizuru01(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Is this truth paw paw seeds works for unwanted pregnancy. Please masters at home come in and make corrections. Lol

Brother. Please, Do you know how we can take Cytotac abortion pills or do you know any other safe pill for abortion.
Re: How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds by Morenikeji070: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Haha I won't lie to you dude.. I don't know how if I do I will tell you..
Chizuru01:

Brother. Please, Do you know how we can take Cytotac abortion pills or do you know any other safe pill for abortion.
Re: How To Prevent Pregnancy With Paw Paw Seeds by Morenikeji070: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin cheesy
FrLukas:
Don't try this at home.

Pawpaw = audio contraceptive.

There's nothing in nature that can prevent pregnancy. Pregnancy is not meant to be prevented according to mother nature's narrative.

You try this, just invite us for naming 9 months after.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

***SOLD***Protective Face Masks For Sale***SOLD*** / 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths / Allergies And Asthma In Children - 7 Tips For Drug-free Allergy Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.