Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria (2722 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria by w1n5t0n(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Dude, save yourself the heartache. This one belongs to the street. Headstrong and flirtatious, not really girlfriend material. Are you actually her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by willanderson: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2020
At Op read between the lines. You are dealing with a big manipulator here. Get a new girlfriend ASAP. grin

Vivianagoja:
Guys good afternoon
Am a little tense now...
The issue here is on this particular day my girl was chatting with her phone, she never knew I was glancing.
I noticed there is this Guy she always chats with, anytime they are done she clears her chat with the guy.

As a human being should react I confronted her About the guy and she replied me that

" The guy is a family friend and if I don't believe her, then no wahala "
I now asked so why clear a family friends chat always and she answered

" That it is her chat and she has the right to clear it"
And she also added that no one can stop her from chatting with the guy even Me.

And she was the one who now got angry and was reacting in a way that shows she doesn't care if she loses me or not.

Later she came and apologize to me...
But am still frightened about the whole issue

Please guys there say two heads are Better than one...
what do I do now??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / This Girl Will Make You Cum With Is Twerking Style / Hot House Maid (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.