Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! (933 Views)

Your Building Design Is In Safe Hands. I'm A Structural Engr.&my Wife(architect) / BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2, OJODU BERGER LAGOS! BUY NOW AND BUILD! / THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
My Correct Prospective, Intending Investors. Clients, Mummy, Daddy and Friends,

NEW MONTH DEAL DEY O grin
Did you know that when you buy any plot size
N325,000 - 300sqm
N450,000 - 400sqm
N650,000 - 600sqm
You will get a FREE DEED OF ASSIGNMENT ✔️
STATUTORY FEES
DEED: FREE
SURVEY: N200,000
DEV. LEVY: N250,000
(To be paid later at the point of allocation) secure the land now.

This is another opportunity for you to own part of the Earth GOLD IN Ibeju-Lekki.
Don't miss out because you think it is far. The place you live now, was once a village. Invest part of your money in a money multiplier investment. Ibeju-Lekki will not be affordable in few years, position yourself here now.
- Buy for yourself
- Buy for spouse
- Buy for parents
- Buy for your children
- Buy for investment
KEY in now before promo ends.

You don't have to live in Abuja, Ogun, Ibadan or Lagos before you own a land there.
DO YOU HAVE A FORESIGHT? USE IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
DON'T MISS OUT!
INSPECTION IS FREE FROM. THE OFFICE.
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Make your choice now! You can still afford them and be alright. grin

We get correct payments plan you fit do. Start with shikini deposit if N200,000 pere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2020
I know A Lot Of people want to acquire a land. We are aware. Most of us have different plans and reasons why we cannot now. But I tell you, whatever situation you fall in financially ;it will pass and you will be able to comfortably get That property, that ride, that yacht, that jewelry etc
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Buying and investing are emotional. You don't expect an insane man or a person not emotionally balance and not goal driven to decide to buy or invest in anything. Do you grin grin
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Let's take our time. While we do that remember, land is an ever increasing asset. So, the more you wait to buy the more it will be a bit uncomfortable to buy at the price and value increase rate. So, START SMALL.

IBEJU LEKKI 600K - 3M
EPE: 500K - 2M
AJAH: 9M - 20M
IBADAN: 300K - 3M
OGUN: 700K - 4M
ETC

When will you call me? Let me help you ans your family.
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
— The long you wait to buy, the more you pay. wink

PRICE DON GBERA- SOLD @ @800,000 PER PLOT. kiss
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2020
96% SOLD OUT

You know, we usually mention and talk about seeing the opportunity in real estate and grabbing it. Hmm?

Maplewoods Plus, Ibeju Lekki is the opportunity this time. Imagine the opportunity to get an excision property at N2.2million @PROMO —means you're saving N800,000.
The promo won't stay long because normal excision land is valued from N3million up depending on distance of course.

MAPLEWOODS PLUS is well located and will appreciate fast- promising over 200% return on investment. No govermnet stories! @VicaryRealtors

PRICE IS FEES EXCLUSIVE (N600,000)
PROMO IS— BUY 5 PLOTS, GET 1 FREE!

Be fast to key in with N200,000 deposit! embarassed
ACT NOW!

Yes, if you remember the beautiful beach we told you about in Ibeju-Lekki weeks ago? This new estate is adjacent the beach- so you're definitely making the right decision. Best part, and it is free from government say as It's well positioned inside. The location will skyrocket your interest on investment in few months only. ☑️

INVEST IN MAPLEWOODS PLUS BECAUSE kiss

• Already in the Block Excision
• Located within the new economic hub of the emerging institutions.
• Excellent Growing Neighbourhood.
• High Capital appreciation.
• Available at Affordable price.
• Eco-friendly environment.
• Top-grade infrastructures.
• Proximity to huge developments.
• 12Months Flexible Payment Plan
• This region is attracting major investors and developers; poised for great rental returns and capital appreciation.

Don't miss out again! Let us help you secure that land ownership, including your friends, best friends, colleagues, business partners and corporative.

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2020
PROMO DON END OO.
NORMAL PRICE NOW N650,000
VICARYREALT0RS:
Dear Prospective Investors and Friends,

NEW MONTH DEAL
N325,000 - 300sqm
N450,000 - 400sqm
N650,000 - 600sqm
STATUTORY FEES

This is another opportunity for you to own part of the Earth GOLD IN Ibeju-Lekki.
Don't miss out because you think it is far. The place you live now, was once a village. Invest part of your money in a money multiplier investment. Ibeju-Lekki will not be affordable in few years, position yourself here now.
- Buy for yourself
- Buy for spouse
- Buy for parents
- Buy for your children
- Buy for investment

You don't have to live in Abuja, Ogun, Ibadan or Lagos before you own a land there.
DO YOU HAVE A FORESIGHT?
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Next Generation Estate, Ibeju-Lekki Sales is Closed.
VICARYREALT0RS:
PROMO DON END OO.
NORMAL PRICE NOW N650,000
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

See this sweet estate development wey dey happen inside Maplewoods plus, Ibeju-Lekki.
The land is well located about 10 minutes drive away from the beautiful beach (LA campagne tropicana}.

The land title is fantastic. It's excision, which means it's fully excised. You have zero get worries when you invest in plots here.

You can still buy within the promo period, selling N2.2million per 600sqm plot.
Other fees exclusive.

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Maplewoods Forte, Ibeju-Lekki fast selling for smart buyers and investors now! smiley

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:33am On Jan 19, 2021
SOLD OUT! THANK YOU. grin

Next Generation Estate, Epe
I'm encouraging every parents to secure a strong future for their children. This is an investment that will generate a positive turnover as they grow up. It is one of the cheapest investments to own as a young Landlady or landlord.

Start with as low as
N400,000 for 400sqm
N600,000 for 600sqm
Deposit: N100,000

WHAT ARE THE STATUTORY FEES ASIDE FROM THE LAND MONEY?

1. Survey fees
2. Developmental fees
3. Deed of assignment

Development N200,000/plot
Deed 50,000/plot
Survey 250,000/plot
(Pay Later to get allocation)

Hello! We are a call away!

SECURE A FUTURE FOR YOUR CHILDREN, AND YOURSELF THIS 202. Enjoy in the slash promo before it runs out. smiley

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Epe is fast growing with great appreciation value! Paddy mi, ma fo. Own your plot here o. kiss grin

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
My friend, How are you?

Did you know you can secure a plot of land by paying small small? wink

Another advantage is that - when you commit with deposit now, you get to complete your payment at that rate when it was on promo. So even when N850,000 price turn N1.2million, you are still going to enjoy paying your balance at N850,000 kiss Message or call now! grin

Why not take a step now? wink give me a call.
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beautiful Sis/Handsome Bro,

Have

You

Made

Your

Decision to commit today?
grin

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes o! My beautiful people - Dangote Refinery has now concluded the light testing of the world's biggest crude unit heater. It's an excellent sight.

This is another reminder for you yet to invest in real estate in Ibeju Lekki and Epe where the Dangote Refinery is located. Don't join the story tellers how you missed out in Ibeju-Lekki and Epe 5years from now. Regret no dey sweet!

Commit with as low as N50,000 to 500,000 deposit now. To secure a plot.

All fingers are not equal! There are excellent investment options to suit every pocket. #JustDoIt

Interested in investing in real estate in Ibeju Lekki and Epe? why not give us a call now so that we can discuss the options for you to key in immediately. grin

You know the best lines, disturb us with your subscription form requests

#vicaryrealtors #dangoterefinery #ibejulekki #alarocity

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
Epe is fast growing with great appreciation value! Paddy mi, ma fo. Own your plot here o.

SOLD OUT kiss
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
My Correct Prospective, Intending Investors. Clients, Mummy, Daddy and Friends,

NEW MONTH DEAL DEY O grin
N325,000 - 300sqm
N450,000 - 400sqm
N650,000 - 600sqm
STATUTORY FEES

- Buy for yourself
- Buy for spouse
- Buy for parents
- Buy for your children
- Buy for investment

DO YOU HAVE A FORESIGHT? USE IT.

SOLD OUT kiss
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
I know A Lot Of people want to acquire a land. We are aware. Most of us have different plans and reasons why we cannot now. But I tell you, whatever situation you fall in financially ;it will pass and you will be able to comfortably get That property, that ride, that yacht, that jewelry etc

GOD WILL BLESS US ALL. kiss
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

See this sweet estate development wey dey happen inside Maplewoods plus, Ibeju-Lekki.
The land is well located about 10 minutes drive away from the beautiful beach (LA campagne tropicana}.

The land title is fantastic. It's excision, which means it's fully excised. You have zero get worries when you invest in plots here.

You can still buy within the promo period, selling N1.7million per 600sqm plot.
Other fees exclusive.

PRICE INCREASE ALERT grin
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
Maplewoods Forte, Ibeju-Lekki also selling now! smiley

PRICE INCREASE ALERT grin
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
Epe is fast growing with great appreciation value! Paddy mi, ma fo. Own your plot here o. kiss grin

Lands are appreciating very fast in Epe and Ibeju. The land you see today, you might not see it at the same price tomorrow or it might be sold out! wink Buy now. It is safe, title is secured. Leave it to appreciate. #vicaryrealtors
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gentle men and Beautiful woman, kiss

When last did you visit www.vicaryrealtors.com

OR

http://vicaryrealtors.business.site

Visit and take your time on my site.
wink
Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
WHEN DO YOU WANT TO BUY THAT LAND OGA/MADAM? WHEN EH undecided

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Invest in Epe kiss

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allocation grin tongue

Re: My Paddy, For Anything You Do, No Miss Investing In Safe Land! See Now—Buy Now! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR grin

(1) (Reply)

Fortfelicia Golf Resort Estate, Port Harcourt / Contact Us For Your Furniture Works / Dry Lands, Right Title, Pristine Location, Budget Friendly. Buy Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.