Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,530 members, 7,948,038 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why I No Longer Play Nude, Romantic Scene In Movies: Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I No Longer Play Nude, Romantic Scene In Movies: Mercy Johnson (446 Views)

My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / “my Husband Doesn’t Watch My Movies” — Mercy Johnson-okojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Play Nude, Romantic Scene In Movies: Mercy Johnson by Samsonmfon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
One time Nollywood bad girl, Mercy Johnson has revealed that she stopped acting nude scenes and romantic scenes because age is no longer on her side and she now answers to a lot of people.

She made this known during an Interview with Goldmyne during the premiere of her movie ‘Legend of Inikpi.’
Her words:

“When I do that, what would the younger girls do? When you grow past a certain level, you try to go ahead and do better. For me, you don’t need people to tell you what’s right or wrong,” she said.

“Age is telling on me. I’ve grown past that level, I’m answerable to too many people: my husband, my kids. I hate to embarrass them in any way. My daughter is growing.

Read more..
http://naijamadzone..com/2020/02/why-i-no-longer-play-nude-romantic.html

(1) (Reply)

Former ‘Superstory’ Star, Patience Oseni Dies / Man Shows Wife Where To Hide Money From Their Son Stealing (video) / I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.