Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why I Love Domainking.ng - Best Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why I Love Domainking.ng - Best Hosting Company In Nigeria (635 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Down Server In Domainking.ng / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Domainking.ng - Best Hosting Company In Nigeria by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a web host is the host’s reliability, uptime scores and customer service.

Obviously, you want your site to be operating as often as possible.

DomainKing.NG takes it all when it comes to

-Upkeep time, they are #1

-Customer Service #1

-Quick Response time #1

-Security #1

-Affordable Price #1

DomainKing.NG support team is super awesome. Ever since I've been on their platform, I’ve never had the need to call them on phone unlike to make complaints.

For good 5 years that I’ve been with them, I communicate with them by raising a ticket and they reply and sort things out immediately.

DomainKing.NG is one of the best web hosting companies in Nigeria

If you need assistance acquiring a unique domain name, hosting your web files and installing WordPress Reach out to me.

See link for more information

https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=103

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Fund / Its Ending Today! Enter To View Now ===>>> SEE / Make Cool Money With Your Site With These Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.