Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

99% Of Actresses Buy Their Houses With 'ashawo Job' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 99% Of Actresses Buy Their Houses With 'ashawo Job' (467 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Peter Okoye Smoking And Chilling With Ashawo Girls As Tiwa Savage Shake Her Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Actresses Buy Their Houses With 'ashawo Job' by 043Nobs2: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has alleged that 99% of Nollywod actresses buy their houses with proceeds from their ‘Ashawo jobs.’

This was contained in a post he sent out via his official Instagram page on Saturday, 1st February.

He wrote:

99% of actresses in Nollywood bought their houses with money gotten from Ashawo jobs… I dont want to mention names, i am not giving anyone free advertisement, just over heard someone narrating how some popular actress in Naija have turned Dubai into the new Allen Avenue in Ikeja as they now travel there for runs jobs with wealthy Arab men.
Full Gist on >> https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/02/01/99-of-actresses-buy-their-houses-with-ashawo-job-uche-maduagwu/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Actresses Buy Their Houses With 'ashawo Job' by meum: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

“should I Go For Bbnaija?” – Speed Darlington Seeks Advice From Nigerians / Marriage Is Not An Achievement, It Is Overrated – Actress, Mercy Aigbe / NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles’ Assistant Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.