Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,029 members, 7,906,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Isit Legally Right For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isit Legally Right For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? (304 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Isit LegallyRight For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isit Legally Right For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? by Slikosliko57: 2:53am On Feb 02, 2020
To my lawyers in the house and everybody else, Is legally right for a parent or parents to violently force (by calling people to inject and attack them) an adult (their child) who is about 29-30 years and above to a rehab against his or her will just because they drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes (even when alcohol and cigarettes are not against the law)? Is it lawfully right to force them to a rehab against their will when they haven't constituted any nuisance or violent behaviour.
Re: Isit Legally Right For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? by DaniDani(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Huncle, stop smoking for one month, your parents will think that you had already Rehab yourself and won't disturb you again.

(1) (Reply)

A Genuine Cry For Help / Confidence Overly Unshaken Raised Atop Grievous Existence. (c.o.u.r.a.g.e) / Why You Should Consider Taking Your Partners Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.