Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,142 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava (33489 Views)

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by ResourceMan(m): 2:38am On Feb 03, 2020
dhardline:
Dragons most likely

You are the only one to get it right.
There was no flowing molten lava anywhere.
Dragons decimated and eliminated the dinosaurs.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by SmartMugu: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2020
183 million years ago? When did the first and second testaments in the Bible start? Someone is lieing somewhere as these numbers don't add up.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Ashley86400: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2020
dhardline:
Dragons most likely
Dragons are fictional. Dinosaurs aren't.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by dhardline(m): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Ashley86400:

Dragons are fictional. Dinosaurs aren't.
LOL. Don't be deceived by what main stream science wants you to believe.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Greatfullheart: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2020
mytime24:
Video of d dinosaur
Or
E DURO

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Greatfullheart: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2020
We Need To Confirm through VAR if This Is True!

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by PCFC(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Dinosaurs are big and amazing creatures.
Wish scientists would be able to clone one in the nearest future.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Greatfullheart: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2020
SmartMugu:
183 million years ago? When did the first and second testaments in the Bible start? Someone is lieing somewhere as these numbers don't add up.
Science Is Getting Me More Confused first It Was 35Million Years Ago then 65Million Years now 135Million Years. And The Bible Said Jesus died 2000Years Ago, somethings Are Not Right With Science Reference.

1 Like

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

I have seen various dinosaur remains so I have no doubt they once walked the earth.

Me too. Please for those that don’t believe,because they haven’t seen it before.

Easier solution,fly Kano - Niamey. The capital city of Niger Republic. They have one dinosaur remains @ their national zoo.
The only thing dat pain me is no camera is allowed !!!

1 Like

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by urahara(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Legend has it that my maternal great grandfather was the first African hunter to kill a dinosaur.

My great grandmother was the first woman to cook dinosaur meat.
It's a shame that bad belle people have left this out of my nation's history books.

grin grin
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by BeerParlour: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Nice topic

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Science Is Getting Me More Confused first It Was 35Million Years Ago then 65Million Years now 135Million Years. And The Bible Said Jesus died 2000Years Ago, somethings Are Not Right With Science Reference.

you can't believe whatever you are told. but you can believed what your pastor said.

the earth is approximately 9.6 billion years old... so why can't scientists used radio carbon dating to determine the ages of fossil..
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by chizzyglow: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

you can't believe whatever you are told. but you can believed what your pastor said.

the earth is approximately 9.6 billion years old... so why can't scientists used radio carbon dating to determine the ages of fossil..
No mind am he think say world start for jesus time
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Greatfullheart: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

hmmmm

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Greatfullheart: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
chizzyglow:
No mind am he think say world start for jesus time
ifa Catch You ehhnn?

Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by Pascal181: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why should this animal go on extinction. what could lead to that? There was sufficient food for them,human factors (hunting and development) weren't in place then so why??
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by SmartMugu: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Science would argue something is wrong with the religious reference too. Only God knows who is correct.
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by driand(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
fordunit:

Hmmm...is life that difficult that you cant use a little humour? Accept my heartfelt sympathy. Eventually things will change for the better. Hang in there bro.
grin now tell me who's lost his sense of humour here...

Chill bro nothing is really what is seems here...
Re: 'Karoo Firewalkers': Dinosaurs Braved South Africa's Land Of Lava by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

Of course na. But dinosaurs time and again prove that the Adam and eve story is nothing but a story. Science is the truth!
How so??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budimir Buda Holds His Breath Underwater For 24 Minutes, Sets New World Record / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here / China’s Space Station, Tiangong 1 Crashed Into Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.