Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,381 members, 7,923,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

Not Available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Not Available (833 Views)

NOT AVAILABLE. / NOT AVAILABLE. / not available anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Available by princeonlinebiz(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Hi everyone, Based on the feedback i am getting, I am taking this car off the my listings till i have inspected it properly myself. Thanks.
Re: Not Available by princeonlinebiz(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2020
NOT AVAILABLE.
Re: Not Available by badoh(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2020
Where's the steering control botton if its upgraded to 2005?

1 Like

Re: Not Available by princeonlinebiz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday Everyone.
Re: Not Available by 2shure: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Upgraded with 2 headrests. Just say body kit modified. Upgrade kor,downgrade ni
Re: Not Available by princeonlinebiz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Available.
Re: Not Available by DaSugarBoi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Its very funny how some dealers will bring a car here to advertise without doing a proper inspection first.
I have inspected this car and i will say it here again if the owner sees someone to pay him 700k sef he should jump at it. This car wasnt bought 5months ago as toks as claimed here,It was bought in 2017 from d docs i saw on saturday and the picture you put up there sef isnt the present pics of that car.

Save nairalanders the stress of wasting there time and hard earned money.
Una go just dey put price ontop car anyhow
Re: Not Available by Kingrexyl(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
DaSugarBoi:
Its very funny how some dealers will bring a car here to advertise without doing a proper inspection first.
I have inspected this car and i will say it here again if the owner sees someone to pay him 700k sef he should jump at it. This car wasnt bought 5months ago as toks as claimed here,It was bought in 2017 from d docs i saw on saturday and the picture you put up there sef isnt the present pics of that car.

Save nairalanders the stress of wasting there time and hard earned money.
Una go just dey put price ontop car anyhow
Lol it's good u exposed him.

1 Like

Re: Not Available by princeonlinebiz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol it's good u exposed him.

Exposed who pls...?
You better go get busy and be productive to yourself.

A close dealer friend of mine told me to sell his car and gave me d details which I posted without checking it physically properly cuz I have know him for years and I trust him cuz his cars are usually in top condition.
But based the response I am getting from one guy here on Nl saying its not worth the price and also on fact that I am yet to ascertain its condition myself,I decided to take d car off Nairaland and inspect it properly before I post it back which I clearly stated on my post above and if it passes on my expectation, I will post it back.

I personally inspect & reject so many cars from sellers every single week before I even post it anywhere once it does not pass on my requirements.
No one is perfect, but I make sure to do my best and listen.
Go to my profile you will even see that there are many car adverts I personally close down myself once I notice its not a good buy, I don't even need to be told most of the time and if I am told, I make sure to listen.
A lot car owners who what to sell their cars are quite deceptive and will do their best to hide d problems their car have which made them want to sell but once i find out, I ask for a reconsideration on d price depending on how severe and if not granted, I take d car off my listings immediately.
Someone came here and said this car is not a good buy, I took it off and said I will do my findings.
Now u come here to rant on me getting exposed like I was hiding some deep secrets.
Many of u guys here on Nairaland are fond of always looking for something negative to say and seeking for the downfall of other people.
You spend so much time and energy just monitoring someone looking for flaws so u attack the person immediately.
You all should better invest that negative energy into something positive that will better your life.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla 2009 For 1.2M / Extremely Clean 2014 Honda Accord / Nissan Xterra 2003 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.