Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 (1043 Views)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / It’s Officially 2020 As Samoa Becomes First Country To Enter New Decade / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Nigerian woman, some of the money you use in buying too many un-needeed make up, hairs, bags lashes, clothes and trying to compete with yourselves, why not use them to start something doing that could get you financial freedom, and make you a better person.

Some of the irrelevant things you request while on a date or outing, why not request something that can benefit you for a long time, instead of the momentary enjoyment many of you seek?

Instead of wasting money trying to compete or show off, why not just leave a simple life? Many guys are not even interested in such irrelevant things.

Instead of only being interested in your beauty, shape, size etc, why not improve your brain?

This is a new decade. Don't the mistakes you did in the last decade.
Princewill Chimereze.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1008178126223511&id=248706512170680&__tn__=%2As-R

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by CanadaOrBust: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cool.
But it is like advising 9ja politicians to focus on serving the people instead of chopping money - a total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dear nigerian men the money u always spend or send to woman can be used to start a lucrative business

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Cool.
But it is like advising 9ja politicians to focus on serving the people instead of chopping money - a total waste of time
At least let's advice them first.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Dear nigerian men the money u always spend or send to woman can be used to start a lucrative business
Sure
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2020

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by CanadaOrBust: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
MORNDEW:

At least let's advice them first.

Better to do something more productive with your time. BTW it is “live” not “leave”
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided

Her life, her choice. You aren't in the position to dictate what's best for anyone.
Personally, i love looking good. Not to please anyone else but for myself. grin
We all got things that matter to us. I'm not a 'marriage' person. Some women can't do without a man.
I adore intelligence, other ladies have dedicated their lives to slaying.

I think it's weird. But life's too short to be anything other than yourself. And i wouldn't change me just to 'interest men'.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by kenzosky: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Majority of the modern day Nigerian woman has no class, respect, self control or concept of civilized behavior. Constantly booty shaking, fighting for chicken sandwiches among themselves, wearing three kilos of make-up on their faces looking like an old retired Drag Queen /Gigolo, wearing hairs gotting from the remains of dead People from china, Brasil, Indian etc on their heads without trying to maintain their God giving hair and carry it with PRIDE. Screaming PROFANITIES and always claiming to be the victim while refusing to recognize their poor decision making, verbally abusing anyone that cross their paths once they have a little more six thousand Naira in their bank account, and making the whole society as a whole to pay the price for their poor choices in Life. Worse is they now run around the internet looking for where to buy cheap KAYANMATA or SWEET TO. TO MATTERS to catch what they called "big gods". Try to advice them! and see how they will come calling for your head and asking you who are you to dictate what's best for anyone.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Her life, her choice. You aren't in the position to dictate what's best for anyone.
Personally, i love looking good. Not to please anyone else but for myself. grin
We all got things that matter to us. I'm not a 'marriage' person. Some women can't do without a man.
I adore intelligence, other ladies have dedicated their lives to slaying.

I think it's weird. But life's too short to be anything other than yourself. And i wouldn't change me just to 'interest men'.

Kudos. But remember tomorrow.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided

MORNDEW:

Kudos. But remember tomorrow.
please.
Today was once my tomorrow.
The best advice is, 'live life to the fullest as long as you ain't hurting yourself or anyone else'
If a woman loves herself so much that she decides to buy all the mary kay there is, then let her be.
If a woman is so brainy that she forgoes everyother thing (relationship included) for her career, then let her be.
Just get one that suits your taste.
Dont advise someone to change her personality just to interest men.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

please.
The best advice is, 'live life to the fullest as long as you ain't hurting yourself or anyone else'
If a woman loves herself so much that she decides to buy all the mary kay there is, then let her be.
If a woman is so brainy that she forgoes everyother thing (relationship included) for her career, then let her be.
Udo.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by proclinician: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some women spend a lot of money to make their vagina sweet. I don't know from whence cometh this level of madness.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:
Some women spend a lot of money to make their vagina sweet. I don't know from whence cometh this level of madness.
From the stable of Jaruma and Co.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Psalm2423(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

please.

Ehhh.....are you not the same girl that did a formal introduction some days ago? (That has nothing to do with this though).

The writer never asked you to change your "personality" to impress men. Moreover, if you're not financially free, how the Bleep will you be able to afford the next Mary Kay after a breakup? The dude just said you can request money and then put it into something. When such a thing pays off, you can buy the full Mary Kay brand. You can even buy Playboy, nobody will ask you anything. If you want to acquire Chanel, you're free to do so. Is Louis Vutton your problem? You can acquire the full shares of the company. I possibly don't know how you can do that if spend the little you're supposed to invest on a Chanel bag though.

You can continue beautifying yourself, I've no problem with that. I personally won't spend for an ugly lady. I'm pretty sure I'll find you attractive though (don't care if you're intelligent or not, it's not my thing!). Fact is, if you don't match the writer's perspective, then this post isn't for you, so you're not required to disapprove it. Hope you're clear on that?

Speaking of which, where are you from and where do you reside? Just asking to satisfy my curiosity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
smiley

^^^^ i get you point. I'm addressing the op's statement, '...thats not what men are interested in...'
Advise the ladies for their own benefit, not for them to attract guys. Not everyone's interested in that.
psalm2423, up in the hot North. Where? Can't be specific.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm a lady and I endorse this.

You see sometimes I wonder to what end? All the expensive wigs, expensive make up kits, perfumes, deodorant, nails, expensive bags, clothes, shoes etc to what end? . If I like a simple life,save and invest more will I die? If I decide to use what I have and refuse to go for whats in Vogue, will I die? If I decide to be fortunate and build a house, buy a car, send someone to school, feed the poor will I die?

Sometimes I wonder, why am I not friends with great philanthropists, women of value and not ladies in Vogue and extravagant ladies? If I stand out and make a good name for myself, will I die?. No I won't.

It's good to live life, but I've realized these things don't last..they are complete waste of time and resources. So I go for living a simple life but making a Complex impact.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Omar09(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Out of trying to be sarcastic, you just gave out a million dollar advice. Noice!
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice advice.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
I'm a lady and I endorse this.

You see sometimes I wonder to what end? All the expensive wigs, expensive make up kits, perfumes, deodorant, nails, expensive bags, clothes, shoes etc to what end? . If I like a simple life,save and invest more will I die? If I decide to use what I have and refuse to go for whats in Vogue, will I die? If I decide to be fortunate and build a house, buy a car, send someone to school, feed the poor will I die?

Sometimes I wonder, why am I not friends with great philanthropists, women of value and not ladies in Vogue and extravagant ladies? If I stand out and make a good name for myself, will I die?. No I won't.

It's good to live life, but I've realized these things don't last..they are complete waste of time and resources. So I go for living a simple life but making a Complex impact.
Let it be as you have willed.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Psalm2423:

Ehhh.....are you not the same girl that did a formal introduction some days ago? (That has nothing to do with this though).

The writer never asked you to change your "personality" to impress men. Moreover, if you're not financially free, how the Bleep will you be able to afford the next Mary Kay after a breakup? The dude just said you can request money and then put it into something. When such a thing pays off, you can buy the full Mary Kay brand. You can even buy Playboy, nobody will ask you anything. If you want to acquire Chanel, you're free to do so. Is Louis Vutton your problem? You can acquire the full shares of the company. I possibly don't know how you can do that if spend the little you're supposed to invest on a Chanel bag though.

You can continue beautifying yourself, I've no problem with that. I personally won't spend for an ugly lady. I'm pretty sure I'll find you attractive though (don't care if you're intelligent or not, it's not my thing!). Fact is, if you don't match the writer's perspective, then this post isn't for you, so you're not required to disapprove it. Hope you're clear on that?

Speaking of which, where are you from and where do you reside? Just asking to satisfy my curiosity.
Lovely
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by BlackfireX: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Me I have declare celebacy for 4 years, this is the second year... And all those money I spend , I have decided to be keeping#1,000 daily for 4 years.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 by MORNDEW(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Me I have declare celebacy for 4 years, this is the second year... And all those money I spend , I have decided to be keeping#1,000 daily for 4 years.

LOL.

(1) (Reply)

(video)i Need A Man To Have $€X With Me (I Am Starving) –nigerian Lady Cries Out / I Dont Feel Happy With My Life /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.