Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (93463 Views)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / #Endsars: SARS Officers Blow Up joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers - Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Poanan: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

They already our graphic picture. What is the problem?
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Azmanaty: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
vertueptime:

Dnt open if u cant handle it
you can take and eat the dead body since u are soo keen on seeing it.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by cuteboy2: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2020
tete7000:

This has always been my thoughts. How do a people vote a man known for violence, a man who boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, a man who instigated post election violence that wasted some corpers life in 2011,a man who vowed to make country ungovernable over personal political ambition and not expect bloodshed. All Christian leaders who subtly or directly campaigned for Buhari need to beg God for forgiveness. They brought this on us. May God have mercy on the poor boy's soul and grant him peace. Buhari does not have capacity to bring peace... As long as he reigns bloodshed will not abate. May God protect us during his reign of terror but I believe his end shall not be well.

Yes indeed they brought this calamity on us. But, Catholic leadership were the most vocal supporters followed by RCCG. But at least RCCG General Overseer yesterday came out openly in the streets to protest the killings. When will Catholic leadership do likewise?

I will like to see Archbishop Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okojie, Bishop Kukah, and Father Ehusani take the lead in coming out to beg Nigerians for forgiveness before anybody here will take you serious.

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by moshino(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Even though you may get your news from here please note that NL is not a news media. It is a public forum - period.
CC: Moshino

I don't get my news from NL.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
cuteboy2:

Oga Full Head, and "Truth Knower", I don't care to know about your timid, silent, invisible, nameless Archbishop who prefers to lock himself in a room to churn out useless communiques nobody sees or reads. The man is so obscure even you are having a hard time mentioning his name here.

Please tell him to hurry up and finish the one for Seminarian Michael Nnadi before burial, because another body will soon arrive.

When Cardinal Okojie was Archbishop of Lagos, before Buhari's regime, the Catholic Church was very vocal and constantly railing against government of the day. Now the government they wanted is now on seat murdering your priests, the Catholic leadership are now silent mourners and silent communique writers, except for that Charlatan Father Mbaka, who does his regular duty of visiting the seat of power to asslick the killer of his colleagues. Pathetic

I watched in disgust last week as Bishop Hassan Kukah was shedding crocodile tears in a public event about the number of priests who have been murdered during this Buhari regime. He forgot that he was one of the arrowheads together with Oby Ezekwezili who were star speakers at APC seminars in 2015 organized to package and sell Buhari to Nigerians. Now the scales are falling from his eyes.

You are so pathetic and so confused. Okogie and Mbaka canvassed for Buhari means that "catholic in general", majority of whom are ibos who don't even want to hear the name Buhari voted Buhari. It's disgusting talking to you. You are so parochial and ignorant, it is senseless engaging you in any rational argument. How your Mbaka and Okogie constituted catholic in general beat my imagination. You are so shallow you can't even guess how large the number of catholics in Nigeria are. What percentage of that number voted Buhari. Like I said leave catholics to mourn. And whatever you think you and your folks are not spared in the insecurity engulfing the country. Rather than the priest you or one of your family members might actually be the next one to be kidnapped. See mumu talking as if only catholics are being killed. ... Ode!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by rexandyke(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Generalwoodz:
The Pope Must hear this!

Guy you just reminded me of this old film titled "The Pope must hear this" where Father JohnBosco (Ramsey Noah) was just fvcking so many people. Ranging from reverend sisters to church members and daughters of rich men grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by JAWBONE(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
The political prophet did not see this one coming. Shame on him.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Merrymen1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
I want to believe that Fr Mbaka is aware of this Seminarian's death. This is the kind of government is said meant good for his people. This is the kind of government he said God shown him will bring liberation to his people.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
moshino:
I don't get my news from NL.
Yes, I know ... I was just CCing you because I saw you also quoted that guy...
Cheers
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
luvinhubby:
Sleep on son, those who voted Buhari despite his track record of failure are the ones responsible for your death.

I saw them collecting 2k during election i was like wow, na to japa remain bc to fix country no go work
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Shattuck(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.
with the paltry 2billion dollars how much of it goes into Nigeria's security when we keep hearing of Dubai properties linked to buratai and the level of corruption in the military

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.