Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,705 members, 7,914,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Honing Your Writing Skills For More Impact And More PROFIT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Honing Your Writing Skills For More Impact And More PROFIT (166 Views)

Analysing The Juspay Cybersecurity Incident: Causes, Impact, And Responses / Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honing Your Writing Skills For More Impact And More PROFIT by Formidable001(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Writing Revival Ignition

*Write to Impact• Write to Influence• Write to Profit*

Can I quickly tell you some secrets as regards Writing.

Kindly read every line, if you are ready to hone your Writing skills.

I have seen writers who are so passionate about writing and still they failed to produce impact and that needed commodity to earn even as a writer.

I recently shared something about writing via my WhatsApp status and it is all about moving from knowledge is power to knowledge is profit.

When I began Writing, it was never dawn on me that there was an impact side of writing. I just kept Writing because I was passionate about it but I failed to be knowledgeable about writing. I then began to realize that I was loosing relevance as a writer.

I then have to drop passion and ran for knowledge. It was during the knowledge Reformation that my eyes were opened and my writing skills was ignited for two things which are; Impact and business.

Calling yourself a writer is never enough. Passion is never enough. You need to understand the working truths of writing. If truly you are a writer and you don't understand the impact side of writing and not just the impact side but also the business side of writing, then you will soon realize that you will kicked out from the race.

You must learn to impact. You must learn how to solve people's problem through Writing. You can just be in your room with your mind and thought, then solving a country's problem all with writing or you just need to learn how to trade value when it comes to Writing.

That is why I want to use to medium to invite you for the 3rd edition of the Writers Model Masterclass that is designed to help you write to impact, influence and profit

Before you skip this aspect, let me show you what you will stand to achieve and learn during and after this training����������

1. You will be exposed to understand the art of writing

2. You will be taught and revealed the right Models to write a captivating and compelling content as a writer.

3. I will show you the pathway to write consistently as a writer

4. I will teach you the new currency of writing which is the *Mindset Activation Writing

5. You will be exposed to the realities of how to package your experiences and Solution as a writer

6. Learn Niche and Niche Diversification

7. Finally, I will show you how to build mutiple streams of income as a writer.

What other benefits will be given after this training. This is what I do to participants who will register for this training. They will be getting this for Free. Yes for free��������

1. A Ebook on Purpose Discovery worth #5000

2. An Ebook on Writing to impact {A Strategic guide to hone your Writing skills for Greater Impact} worth #5000

3. An ebook on Selling like a Pro {A book that exposes you to the dimension and pathway of selling to profit and expanding your customer base} worth #3500

4. Creating a 3D Ebook Cover Design Course worth #3000

5. A free book Writing consulting worth 15000

The most frequently asked question is, will this training come for free? Certainly No. But you don't have to pay 5k neither do you have to pay 3k. How much am I investing for this.

Pay what you have and have access to my Writers Model Masterclass 4.0

https:///37PZRH3

When will this class commence? Class fully kicks off on the 27th of January 2020.

How do I make payment and be a part of this training?

Kindly make payment to

Access Bank
Joseph Theophilus Kehinde.

After payment is made, kindly send a proof of payment and you will be added the the training hub immediately.

Before you go finally. There is a pre writers class I want you to join. This class will be revealing some mysteries about writing and begining a career in writing. See link below to join

I am Joseph Theophilus Kehinde

Your Foremost Chief Writing Doctor

(1) (Reply)

Study @ Hill-city University, Cotonou, Benin / How To Log In To A Site Where You Saved The Page But The Password Was Changed Yi / Positive Habits Students Should Imbibe After Undertaking Their Project Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.