Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Women Be Like - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Women Be Like (401 Views)

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / 2 Nigerian Women Overpower & Beat Their Male Molesters In India / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Be Like by naijaloudmouth1: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigerian women be like:

My husband raped me...dragged me by the hair down the stairs...forced me to drink Izal...buried my head in a toilet bowl...kicked me around like a ball...slashed my throat...and pushed me down a five storey building...

Now I am dead. What should I do?

Should I leave him?

Nigerian advisers be like:

Please don't rush out of your marriage. Even though you are dead, remember the scripture. Don't leave him. Just manage...for the sake of the children.

Not even death should stop your love for him.

Please rise from the morgue and go back home...and love your man.

happy Sunday y'all

Re: Nigerian Women Be Like by ignis: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whatever
Re: Nigerian Women Be Like by xendra: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigerian men be like

*she is rude to me,
*she disrespects me in presence of my friends
*she beats my mother
*she steals from me and acts like she has never seen money in her life
*last night she stabbed me with knife

I love her very much, should I still marry her? or should I leave her?

Advisers be like:
call her, sit and talk with her, dont be in a hurry to leave the next one will not be any different cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Be Like by adecz: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin

Smashing grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Rocks Akure Leaving Over 100 Buildings Destroyed / Herdsmen Kill Farmer, Son In Ondo As Villagers Allege Seeing Helicopter 'droppin / Angry Father BĀ£ats Son For Failing Maths & English After Paying $21k School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.