Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,960 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event (1025 Views)

Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by Samakus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
In a long-awaited rematch, Tyson Fury takes on Deontay Wilder to settle the unfinished business. After the thrilling first encounter, the excitement is at its peak among the fans as we are only weeks away from the mega rematch. Both fighters are going into the rematch thinking that they won the first fight and that’s what makes the rematch exciting.

Irrespective of who wins the fight one thing can be assumed that both the fighters will leave the ring with respect for the other. In fact, Wilder is looking to celebrate the monumental event with Fury after the rematch. In a recent interview on the Rich Eisen Show, Wilder revealed his celebration plans after the rematch and there are two special guests on this list.

Though Wilder will be looking to knock Fury out to another orbit when he steps into the ring it’s all respect and love after the fight is over. Wilder stated:

“After the fight, we are probably gonna have a big celebration or something like that. I have already invited Fury as well. I told him to come party with us. As a person I like him. As fighters we always have to compete against each other and you know at times they can get very competitive in the ring. And we say certain things to promote and stuff like that. It is just our emotions that are getting the best of us, the negative energy that we displace, so when we are in the ring we have an opportunity to release. So, in the end, that’s when we are able to embrace each other and tell each other we love each other and kiss each other and say man we are happy.

Well, Fury is not the only one who is on the guest list. Wilder invites the heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, to the after-party as well. Wilder continued:

He is invited as well, the coward. I doubt it(that Joshua will show up). But he is invited too.

However, before the party, Wilder wants to get the job done in the ring against Fury. Wilder sends a message to his fans and said:

I have never let anyone down when I have an event. I have been knocking out guys for 20 years professionally and you know what to expect from Deontay Wilder, nothing but greatness.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/boxing-deontay-wilder-invites-tyson-fury-and-the-coward-anthony-joshua-for-the-celebration-after-rematch/amp/

Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by HallaDaTruth: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
This wilder needs, to be humbled ASAP

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by Tonyfx: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wilder has never lost a fight oo. The guy is no joke mehn. He has only had one draw in his entire career the rest na knockout.

HallaDaTruth:
This wilder needs, to be humbled ASAP
Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by popsy2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
ok
Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by Picadelly(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wilder is damn..gud, he will beat fury I know for sure but will beat hell out of Joshua to be candid even Joshua knows that.
Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by paulolee(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2020
dts my best heavyweight boxer n I pray he beats fury xo dt e can finally silent dt coward a.j n close d lips of his fans..
Re: Deontay Wilder Invites Fury And “the Coward” Anthony Joshua For His Event by Mikeangelo0433: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Tyson fury aka the gypsy king is winning

(1) (Reply)

Timo Werner: Chelsea Agree Deal In Principle To Sign RB Leipzig Striker / Barca V Zaragoza / Who Is Better Eto Of Barca Or Sheva Of Barca?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.