Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,175 members, 7,950,059 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Download. Green Day Father Of All… (2020) New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. Green Day Father Of All… (2020) New (1349 Views)

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Green Day Father Of All… (2020) New by Komyarzi: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Free full Download. Green Day Father Of All… (2020) New Direct 320kbps, hq tracks.
Father of All Motherfu**ers (more commonly known by its censored form, Father of All...) is the upcoming thirteenth studio album by American rock band Green Day, set to be released on February 7, 2020.

Direct Download -
https://sway.office.com/F0XVTcDsQUQxRkRt

Artist: Green Day
Album: Father of All…
Year: 2020
Genre: Alternative
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Father of All…
02. Fire, Ready, Aim
03. Oh Yeah!
04. Meet Me on the Roof
05. I Was a Teenage Teenager
06. Stab You in the Heart
07. Sugar Youth
08. Junkies on a High
09. Take the Money and Crawl
10. Graffitia

The album's lead single and title track, "Father of All...", was released on September 10, 2019. A music video was released on September 19. The second single, "Fire, Ready, Aim", was released on October 9 as the official opening theme song for the National Hockey League and NBCSN's Wednesday Night Hockey television broadcasts.[6] Coincidentally, NBCSN also uses "Father of All...", usually heard during highlights from previous games for the two teams playing on Wednesday Night Hockey. The album's third single, "Oh Yeah!" was released on January 16 of 2020 along with a music video. The song takes its title and samples the chorus from Joan Jett's cover of "Do You Wanna Touch Me",originally sung by Gary Glitter. Acknowledging the latter's sexual abuse history and indictment, the band mentioned they would donate their royalties from the sales of "Oh Yeah!" to International Justice Mission and Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network.

(1) (Reply)

Jamaican Girl Seen Fully Conclude On The Road. 18+ / Original Story Of The Malaysian Couple Who Actually Divorced Due To Toothpaste / Married Man Faints After S*x With Married Lover In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.