Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,048 members, 7,896,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out (894 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Why Did The Rich Man In Luke 16 Go To Hell? / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by farem: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
[img][/img]I AM UNIQUE

Pastor Adeboye

Forgive me, I am not used to boasting, I don't want to boast but I just want to tell you there is somebody standing before you now that is unique. Just wait, I am going to prove it to you now:

- I am the first to have MSc Mathematics of the University of Lagos;
- I am the first to have PhD Mathematics of the University of Lagos;
- I am the first to have 3 postgraduate degrees of the University of Lagos.

I worked for two, they 'dashed' me the third one.

If you think that is boasting, 'na you sabi'

The thing I'm saying is God can make you Unique.

Can such a man ever remain a poor fella as a secular guy?
What really are your own achievements and at what age?

Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by Mastakija(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Uh..... ok
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by farem: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mastakija:
Uh..... ok
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Shey having a degree automatically translates to being rich. Guy abeg shift!
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by Shellsploit: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Glorified!
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2020
farem:
[img][/img]I AM UNIQUE

Pastor Adeboye

The best he would have been is a Nobel laureate recipient which may give him fame but no riches
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2020
farem:
I AM UNIQUE
Pastor Adeboye

Forgive me, I am not used to boasting, I don't want to boast but I just want to tell you there is somebody standing before you now that is unique. Just wait, I am going to prove it to you now:
- I am the first to have MSc Mathematics of the University of Lagos;
- I am the first to have PhD Mathematics of the University of Lagos;
- I am the first to have 3 postgraduate degrees of the University of Lagos.

I worked for two, they 'dashed' me the third one.

If you think that is boasting, 'na you sabi'

The thing I'm saying is God can make you Unique.

Can such a man ever remain a poor fella as a secular guy?
What really are your own achievements and at what age?
Jesus was a carpenter, without academic degrees, He is unique and His uniqueness has a lot to do with Him being God's only begotten Son ... lol

TheGiftedOne:
Shey having a degree automatically translates to being rich. Guy abeg shift!
The rationale and/or argument sef tire and weak me too
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:
The best he would have been is a Nobel laureate recipient which may give him fame but no riches
Na so hin easy to get Nobel laureate nomination erhn?
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Jesus was a carpenter, without academic degrees, He is unique and His uniqueness has a lot to do with Him being God's only begotten Son ... lol

Na so hin easy to get Nobel laureate nomination erhn?
That is why the BEST he could have been (like Wole Soyinka) was a Nobel laureate. And that would be an almost impossible feat to guarantee for anyone
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:
That is why the BEST he could have been (like Whole Soyinka) was a Nobel laureate. And that would be an almost impossible feat to guarantee for anyone
True. I see your point.
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
True. I see your point.
Shalom!
Everything in life is grace: it's either one is given or not!
Even the size of a given grace matters: and not under anyone's control
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by farem: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

You obviously do not know how rich a Nobel laureate is or what being rich is all about.
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2020
farem:

You obviously do not know how rich a Nobel laureate is or what being rich is all about.
Does Wole Soyinka have 10% of the wealth of any of Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman

The highest Nobel laureate price ever paid in historyis not up to $1m.
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by farem: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

Does Wole Soyinka have 10% of the wealth of any of Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman

The highest Nobel laureate price ever paid in historyis not up to $1m.

Have you sat down to ascertain what 10% the wealth of the above?
So in your finite exposure, a laureates life only depends on the $1m grant? What happen to countless books he has published and being sold worldwide?
Many millionaires in Nigeria can't even boast of oyedepo's 1% wealth! Fact!
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by farem: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It is only a sadist that cherry picks a man to condemn him.

He said it while on Unilag campus couple of days back and you couldn't find a better way to describe your uniqueness in such an atmosphere than that. Or you wished he rolled out the number of children he's got?
Re: RCCG: Would Adeboye Ever Be a Rich Man If He Were Not a G.O Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
farem:

Have you sat down to ascertain what 10% the wealth of the above?
So in your finite exposure, a laureates life only depends on the $1m grant? What happen to countless books he has published and being sold worldwide?
Many millionaires in Nigeria can't even boast of oyedepo's 1% wealth! Fact!
I used the example of Wole Soyinka: what do you think his current financial stand is worth?

How many people buy a Laureate's book?

Just compare with the current financial worth of Oyakhilome, Adeboye, Oyedepo you'll know what I'm talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was Sent To Save The Whole World, Not Only The Jews / Fake Or Genuine Christian,which Category Do You Belong To? / Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.