Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,262 members, 7,947,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is Owode Ise Too Far To Invest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Owode Ise Too Far To Invest? (606 Views)

One Plot Of Land For Sale @ Owode Irawo / Own A Land At Pinnacle Empire Estate Owode Ise Ibeju Lekki For A Cheaper Rate / Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Owode Ise Too Far To Invest? by samadajet833(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2020
OWODE ISE IS TOO FAR!

Someone once told me that why should I buy land in Owode ise, it’s too far, and I can’t even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can’t afford to get a plot of land there.

Another person must have said the same thing about AJAH when it was selling for “peanuts”, now if you no hold your 30million+, you can’t even price a plot of land there.

They’ve been saying the same about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still say owode ise is far.

The question is, do you see opportunity in emerging areas or you just see bushes?

KEEP PONDERING ON THIS.
Get a plot of land at pinnacle Empire estate at 750 thousand naira
You can send me a whatsapp message on 07036117750 for more information
Or reach me via abdulsamadajetunmobi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A & A Towers, Eko Atlantic City , Lagos Nigeria / Honest And Reliable Gift Cards And BTC Vendor / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.