Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? (1256 Views)

Which Would You Choose To Know; Your Friend Or Your Enemy? / Police: Our Friend Or Fiend? / Describe Your Ex Boy Friend Or Girl Friend In Just One Word(for Fun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2007
do you love dogs are your problematic, lets talk then, today is your lucky day wink
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by iice(f): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2007
Yes i love dogs and i have them, love them to pieces. They are tres spoilt!
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Creamish(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2007
Hmmm--this topic RILY suits d "Dating and meet-up Zone" undecided
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2007
dude4luv:

do you love dogs are your problematic, lets talk then, today is your lucky day wink

Why not write in a language that we all can understand. What I can only read are words without cohesion and disjointed sentences.
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
well my dear i love dogs and am a pet care consultant who wishes to offer free advice to fellow nairalanders on how to solve common problems associated with owning a dog absolutely FREE, share fun experiences with fellow dog lovers and to help those with phobias for pets .please don't crucify me OK.besides if you cant get the gist of my topic then its not meant for you.once again i apologies tongue embarassed
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Raymand(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
Creamish:

Hmmm--this topic RILY suits d "Dating and meet-up Zone" undecided

I thought this was a dirty topic. . . grin
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by omoge(f): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
this is funny. sometime ago, a friend and her fiance were coming to visit and we were on the phone as i was giving them direction. heard their dog barking and i was like why and what's going on? said they are locking the dog in the bathroom because if they left it behind, it shit all over the place in the house.

my neigbor had to give her dog away because it was always shitting on their expensive couch.

i once saw another neigbor leaving their dog outside when they were going out because it shit everywhere in the house. the dog was there in the rain, i was going out and saw it and felt pity.

personally, i like puppy (poddle) but i think dogs smells and that put me off. if i have a dog or cat, am sure am going to be washing my hands a million times a day  undecided
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Creamish(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2007
Raymand:

I thought this was a dirty topic. . . grin

BAAADDD BOI! tongue
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2007
what about me is bad honey is it the love of dogs grin wink embarassed
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Creamish(f): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2007
r u Raymand?
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by ojesymsym: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2007
I happen to like Dogs a lot. I think they have shown over time that there are one of man's reliable friends.
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
dogs over the years have shown to stick by their owners even when they are not been fed and they can easily turn their masters into "chow" hahahahaha (dont mind me am kidding)but dogs save owners from various precarious situations, like UN wanted visitors both legal and illegal, my dear u dont have to birth your pooch a million times if u have a good sanitary standards your dog will mirror it,.even human,s smell but we use de-odorants and there are varieties made for dogs too.
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2007
its been known and said that people who own pets make very carering and loving mates because they are usually very compassionate (not those who own them for aesthetic reason o)try one and you will find out
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
hello creamish am not Raymond ,check out my profile if u wanna know me, better yet, buzz me and douse your curiosity wink
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Creamish(f): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2007
dude4luv:

hello creamish am not Raymond ,check out my profile if u want to know me, better yet, buzz me and douse your curiosity wink

I was actually refering to Raymand when i called someone a bad boi. . .
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by Creamish(f): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
Man'z best friend!

Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by RuuDie(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2007
Oooh no, cweamish why u have to do that shocked
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by zubbiedan(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2007
dogs?
of cos i luv dogs
have five of them
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by iice(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2007
dude4luv:

its been known and said that people who own pets make very carering and loving mates because they are usually very compassionate (not those who own them for aesthetic reason o)try one and you will find out

Interesing grin
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2007
bemeyi how many roths do u have
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2007
omoge would you like to own poodles i could get u one (for free of course)as a fellow Nairalander.
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by dude4luv(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2007
hi creamish i like your chicken sense of humour in your profile , i dont pity that hen she sure has alot of explaining to do,menwhile are u the hen or the young ele, ,hahahahahaha
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by sartorius(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2007
i want to dispose of this dog . its a mix breed of an asin and a mongrel.

Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by iice(f): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
Ahahahahaha one of those 'ugly dogs'. Thing is scary grin
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by omoge(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
most nigerians don't like dog o
Re: Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? by technology11: 8:55am On May 15, 2012
Man's best friend is a phrase that refers to dogs, but where did it originate? Find out in this article if dogs are really man's best friend.When they talk about 'man' it also means women in the quote, 'Man's best friend ... the dog.' Dogs are actually all of that and more.Good friends are loyal and stick by you no matter what, and that's no different when it comes to man's best friend.
pet grooming

(1) (Reply)

Relationships / Motivational/inspirational Books You Need To Change Your Life / 5 Years Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.