Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,193 members, 7,977,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements (1345 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements by musty177(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
[b][/b] dear nairalanders,pls how much do i need to travel to canada,what are the requirements and how to get them,i want to work there.i want to know all about the travelling and the requirements.thank you
Re: Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
musty177:
[b][/b] dear nairalanders,pls how much do i need to travel to canada,what are the requirements and how to get them,i want to work there.i want to know all about the travelling and the requirements.thank you
check here https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements by SeedofDavid: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
musty177:
There are many threads on these in the travel section. Go through them and digest them.
Re: Pls How Much Do I Need To Budget To Travel To Canada And The Requirements by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2020

(1)

Delay In Printing Passport (nigeria Immigration) / 5 Reasons Traveling To Egypt Is More Trouble Than It's Worth / USA Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.