Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death (692 Views)

Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities / Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Investigative journalist Senami Kojah travelled deep into the hot spots and no-go areas in the dreaded interiors of Bokkos LGA in Plateau State, which has witnessed the killing of more than 100 people in attacks perpetrated by armed Fulani herdsmen, to investigate claims by the Nigerian government that it has stopped the attacks on farmers and that it is resettling Internally Displaced Persons (IDP’s) in their villages burnt down by the attackers.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/03/investigation-%E2%80%98bloody%E2%80%99-farmlands-inside-plateau-communities-where-killer-herdsmen-hack?fbclid=IwAR0AjbJjqxh9kKs60pwFu0dj04ha51zHpc7D4uPKkdf417MelqXKwsPrLbw

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by Righteousness89(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
The killings by The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen happening in Nigeria are not Reported!

These killings cannot be happening the way they are without the Direct /indirect involvement of the powers that be..

The Powers that Be should understand that there is a POWER that supersedes all!

The Judgement from the 3rd Heavens will Swallow Everyone involved in these bloodsheds.. A whole lot of you will be Taken away by your own children..

3 Likes

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by SilasNwude: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
and when sarrki talks they'll attack him

see the country that has the so called strongest military might in west africa been ridden by Fulani herdsmen
and the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla in aso rock is keeping silent because his people are the one involved
the same bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii won't hesitate to exhibit show of force of helpless villagers far away in Abia state that are about to bury their monarch.

May the supporters of this government know no peace in their life
my buhari and his generations know no peace of mind no matter the amount of ill gotten wealth they acquire.

like i said before
you cannot be sane and support buhari
or have humanity and support buhari

in one way or the other he's aware and tactically in support of his blood thirsty brothers
buhari is a criminal terrorist
APC is bokoharam

God bless the truth lovers
God bless sarrki for seeing the truth

cc
Simplyleo omenka passingshot
LZAA immhotep Rekhina

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
SilasNwude:

see the country that has the so called strongest military might in west africa been ridden by Fulani herdsmen
and the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla in aso rock is keeping silent because his people are the one involved
the same bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii won't hesitate to exhibit show of force of helpless villagers far away in Abia state that are about to bury their monarch.

my buhari and his generations know no peace of mind no matter the amount of ill gotten wealth they acquire.

like i said before
you can be sane and support buhari

in one way or the other he's aware and tactically in support of his blood thirsty brothers
APC is bokoharam

cc
LZAA immhotep Rekhina

cc helinues t9ksy omenka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yet the government of the day, some silly Christians and zombies will tell the world that there is no grand plan to islamization this nation? Fulanis are alleged to be renaming destroyed villages but God pass all of them. Faith of Our Fathers Living Still.
Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by LZAA: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
SilasNwude:

like i said before
you can be sane and support buhari

APC is bokoharam

cc
LZAA immhotep Rekhina
Zombies especially the new recruits are angry that sarrki has changed although sarrki is a tinubu boy so no surprise there grin
Sai zombieism
Meanwhile where is Afamed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by LZAA: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
immhotep:

cc helinues t9ksy omenka
Helinues my man kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
LZAA:

Helinues my man kiss
our beloved grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki simplyleo adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by GamalNasser: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Beautiful Bokkos ..I once went there with a Bossom friend to attend his uncle's wedding , the place was naturally beautiful ,calm lush green vegetation and and a heavenly weather ..Funny my friend was a solid supporter of Buhari and we have since broken communication because I couldn't stand his Pro Buhari stand even though I know the great blessing the PDP was to their family as a whole ..Today his once peaceful village has become a killing ground for Fulani Jihadist emboldened by the same Buhari he loved . So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by SilasNwude: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
LZAA:

Zombies especially the new recruits are angry that sarrki has changed although sarrki is a tinubu boy so no surprise there grin
Sai zombieism
Meanwhile where is Afamed
he's chilling at nairaland penitentiary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by LZAA: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
SilasNwude:
he's chilling at nairaland penitentiary grin

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by LZAA: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
immhotep:

our beloved grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki simplyleo adaibeku
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Plateau Communities Where Killer Herdsmen Hack Helpless Farmers To Death by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
They always avoid threads like this
But if Buhari tars 1km road they would be here screaming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta / Opinion: Boko Haram: Why Nigeria Does Not Need Deby's Fraudulent Approach / COVID-19: Market Women Spotted Washing And Reselling Used Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.