Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers (5691 Views)

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:31am On Feb 17, 2006
ma sis, make ei laugh n roll oooooooo
bt make sure u no roll lie seun um top
otherwise seun go call police
seun pls make u no delete ma post ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Seun(m): 1:42am On Feb 17, 2006
Hehe. Enjoy! cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 17, 2006
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2006
hehe seun dey get cheesy cheesy im glad
cheesy on seun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy more for seun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 2:00am On Feb 17, 2006
more queenzy moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2006
Oh lawdy lawd
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2006
do u wnt us 2 do 1 4 lawdy lawd? o.k here
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 17, 2006
*dies*
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2006
It looks like men dont want to respond to this topic much, let me ask men, will u still marry ur girl frined that u have propossed to marry after she is raped by robbers, n u r convinced that she was a virgin befor.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2006
If she is HIV-free and STD-free, yes.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by DarkNight1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2006
Revenge Man, is the best joy next top getting
Have her dedicate herself to a cause - fight back as best she knows how!

Naija is a ridiculous place
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by myname(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2006
Dark night i dont understand what you are saying
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by DivineOke(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2006
Thatz really sad . All you can do is just be there for her coz she really needs you now. lol
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by babymine(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2006
I pray God blots out that memory and she moves on with her life.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Shacklay(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
Tell her not to worry but focus on the one who can kill both the body and the soul. His name is Jesus.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Memunah(f): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2006
this is a serious matter and needs to be treated as such i really pity
her .it will be really traumatic for her all you need to do as a friend is just to be there for her,let her know she still has her pride as a lady and she has to move on with life(though it wont be easy)but she has to move on and she should visit a doctor to check herself medically to avert any problem like getting pregnant and getting infected by the rapist.I just pray she doesnt get  infected or pregnant because that will be really BAD.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Beeshop: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
Such stuff life's made of! lipsrsealed
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by eslynera(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2006
smiley
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2010
I really hope her boyfreind woula believe her.especialy if she had told him dat she was a virgin.n i realy hope she doesn't get pregnant or contact h.i.v or std.pls take her 2 d gyneacologist asap.i av a freind dat had a similar expereince.she told her boyfrend she was a virgin.wen he made moves d gal woz always avoidin him.as soon as d gal sumoned courage 2 tel ha boyfrend she was no longer a virgin.as soon as he heard dat he broke up wit ha n she became more traumatized.al weding plans stoped.infact she made up her mind nt 2 get marid cos if any man makes a move with d intention of having sex with her she remembes ha tragic past.so its nt easy 4 rape victims.howeva am sory 4 dose who disvgnd d gal cos ha blood wil cry out 2 god such rapist always have kids dat giv dem hat ache
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by nevachange(f): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
are u sure she was despoiled or watever, have you tested it , <just to be sure, sad
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by wjhallmark: 6:45am On May 07, 2010
that is sad ooooo
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by Osama10(m): 3:25am On May 08, 2010
Too bad.
Re: My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers by BenNigeria: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2018
What a bad news
What a bad news
What a bad news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Exotic Cars Found With Suspected Yahoo Boys After Raid At IMSU Hostel / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Several Bandit In Sokoto( Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.