Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,584 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Can Premature Baby Live A Normal Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Premature Baby Live A Normal Life (364 Views)

Why Do Some People Live When They Can't Live A Normal Life / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Premature Baby Live A Normal Life by Emylex: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please admin help me to push this to the front page because it is an important issue.
I have a friend whose wife gave birth to a baby at 28weeks,although my friend told me that his wife attend antenatal during the pregnancy period.
Cutting long story short they were transferred from where she gave birth to a teaching hospital and they were attended to by the doctor on duty.
After several test been conducted on this baby she was diagnosed with sepsis and was place on admission at NICU,where the baby spent some weeks,they were later discharge to go home following different treatments giving to this baby,and they visit always during the next appointment.
But why my friend is bother is that this baby is one year and 3month but can sit on her own without support.which mean this baby is having developmental delay.
They took the child back to the hospital to run another different tests to ascertain the condition of this baby but because of financial constraints my friend is not able to run the test for his baby.
Please doctors in the house and other health practitioners can this baby still live a normal life
Re: Can Premature Baby Live A Normal Life by tobby20: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Sure

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Reports First Death In Washington State: Coronavirus Update / Coronavirus: Lagos State Confirms 3 Suspected COVID-19 Cases / Third Case Of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.