Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,318 members, 7,950,619 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death (4149 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by PearlTV: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2020

Almost a week after Basketball legend Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter, Gianna, and 8 others, singer Brandy has now come out to send her condolences to the family of Kobe.

Kobe and Brandy were friends while he was still alive and she was his former prom when she was much younger.

Brandy’s friendship with Bryant dates back to the 1990s, when she confessed to an interview that they once went to prom together.

SEE THEIR DATING PICTURES AND HOW SHE OPENS UP HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by PearlTV: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
wow
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by Kingrexyl(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow! lovely. ❤️
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by MilesLamar(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lovely
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by mytime24(f): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
K
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by cybriz82(m): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Dude haz feature in alots of music video..destiny child say my name kobe was there.brian mcknight kobe was there.brandy was iz high sch barny..
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by partnerbizn5(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Lovely dude
Re: Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death by PearlTV: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
never knew this before

(1) (Reply)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People / Meet These Preety Ladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.