Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,912 members, 7,966,383 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: (5385 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
**yawns** at resurrection of thread
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
tigerpaws:

**yawns** at resurrection of thread
grin grin grin where have u been?
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by gestapo(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
Where is the WAR, on a common thread on a common forum, this is so shameful and sad, some people need to get a job and a life seriously and pretty fast too cool cool cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
justwise:

And the point of bring this up is? Stop kidding urself, i know why this thread came up again and i waiting for the war to start again, forward it to all your gangs.

Justwise, I never expected such reply from you i swear
You know the reason why i posted here right so why
that crazy conclusion and who the hell are your gangs?

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
suxes2005:

Justwise, I never expected such reply from you i swear
You know the reason why i posted here right so why
that crazy conclusion and who the hell are your gangs?
SHALOM

suxes2005 try harder next time, u can't pull a fast one on me.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
justwise:

suxes2005 try harder next time, u can't pull a fast one on me.

Dont just pass your boundary that is all i will say

sorry for bringing tthis thread again

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
suxes2005:

Dont just pass your boundary that is all i will say

sorry for bringing tthis thread again

SHALOM

and who set the boundary? You and ur 'friends'?
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
justwise:

and who set the boundary? You and your 'friends'?

Watch your mouth that is all i will say

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
suxes2005:

Watch your mouth that is all i will say

SHALOM

Will u bleed dust if i don't?
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2011
justwise:

Will u bleed dust if i don't?

Try me first and see, maybe you are
the only one here

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by JJM(f): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Firmly behind you on this one Justwise.Our very own Nairaland resident "watchdog".

Keep flying the flag and name and shame those scammers. cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2011
suxes2005:

Try me first and see, maybe you are
the only one here

SHALOM
This is the prob with some of u aspiring fraudsters, full of hot air,  the name of God is always close to their lips while at the same time misleading pple purely for financial gain, next minute u are fighting dubious agents here but then u are ONE of them.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2011
JJM:

Firmly behind you on this one Justwise.Our very own Nairaland resident "watchdog".

Keep flying the flag and name and shame those scammers. cool

Thanks alot, they are wasting their time, i have received dead threat from 2 pple here, they have sent me virus pretending to be seeking for visa assistance. Prayed to their gOD to kill me and all sorts of garbage.

One of them here added me in msn last week,(if u are reading this, know that ur plan failed) and when i logged on he told me about a website he wants me to check out for him and he logged off immidiately and i smell a rat, i quickly scan it and as i suspected its virus. These low lives and their cronies will be hitting the brick walls
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2011
justwise:

This is the prob with some of u aspiring fraudsters, full of hot air,  the name of God is always close to their lips while at the same time misleading pple purely for financial gain, next minute u are fighting dubious agents here but then u are ONE of them.

You are crazy for what you just typed.
Me a fraudstar? Some of the bones in your
senses are loosed and there's no dr who can fix em back

Just be careful and watch whom you talk rubbish to

I am not a scammer and i can never be. Pple on nl
have been to my place and we have met face to face

I have done jobs for them and i am still doing. So mr
man watch your mouth very well, dont let the wrath of
God come over you

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2011
suxes2005:

You are crazy for what you just typed.
Me a fraudstar? Some of the bones in your
senses are loosed and there's no dr who can fix em backjust be careful and watch whom you talk rubbish to
I am not a scammer and i can never be. Pple on nl have been to my place and we have met face to face
I have done jobs for them and i am still doing. So mr man watch your mouth very well, dont let the wrath of
God come over you SHALOM

I did not call u a scammer cos u are not, scammers got abit of brain and can think outside the box.

Only an aspirining fraudster will promise his 'clients' that he can do immigrantion clearance for them in Malaysia and attend visa interview on their behalf.
I guess when u called the name of God u meant gOD.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by JJM(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2011
@Suxes2005 and others, I don't understand the threats!!!!!, If you are not a scammer then Justwise should not be a problem. If you feel he has labelled you wrongly prove him wrong(trust me people are not stupid and can make their own minds up regardless of what anybody says). There is absolutely no need or justification for threatening him, it only goes to prove that he may be right and on to something after all.

Back off Justwise if you really are running a kosher business! If you get too defensive  too quickly by what he says then clearly you have something to hide. Focus on what you are doing if its the right thing, Justwise is NOT the problem!!!.

Oh and another thing it is blasphemous to call the name of the lord whilst threatening someone and screaming obscenities. sad
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
JJM:

@Suxes2005 and others, I don't understand the threats!!!!!, If you are not a scammer then Justwise should not be a problem. If you feel he has labelled you wrongly prove him wrong(trust me people are not silly and can make their own minds up regardless of what anybody says). There is absolutely no need or justification for threatening him, it only goes to prove that he may be right and on to something after all.

Back off Justwise if you really are running a kosher business! If you get too defensive  too quickly by what he says then clearly you have something to hide. Focus on what you are doing if its the right thing, Justwise is NOT the problem!!!.

Oh and another thing it is blasphemous to call the name of the lord whilst threatening someone and screaming obscenities. sad

Thanks bruv my apologies. But at least you saw what that
scally wag was saying?

Thanks

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
Justwise, as i have advised you earlier, keep doing the good job.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by charlie193: 2:00am On Mar 14, 2011
@ I think suxes2005 is mostl likely to be a scammer or a jobless online business person looking for how to make money by giving out false or true information. Full stop.

I rarely come to conclusion, but most times I take my time watching things.

I have gone through all his posts somtimes last two years. hence, my conclusion.

Please before you reply carry out your own personal research about. Suxes2005, all appologies if you get vex by this. Just my opnion about you, which possibly might not be the truth, maybe my misinterpretation of all your posts on nairaland. I even have all you posts in my systems in case you want to see them.

@ Justwise

Though somehow harch in reply, but going through all is posts shows that he as being a helpful person so far in this travel thread.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2011
charlie193:

@ I think suxes2005 is mostl likely to be a scammer or a jobless online business person looking for how to make money by giving out false or true information. Full stop.

I rarely come to conclusion, but most times I take my time watching things.

I have gone through all his posts somtimes last two years. hence, my conclusion.

Please before you reply carry out your own personal research about. Suxes2005, all appologies if you get vex by this. Just my opnion about you, which possibly might not be the truth, maybe my misinterpretation of all your posts on nairaland. I even have all you posts in my systems in case you want to see them.

@ Justwise

Though somehow harch in reply, but going through all is posts shows that he as being a helpful person so far in this travel thread.

Angry ke? I aint angry at you oga mi. Its your opinion
and its awful cos it aint true. Lotta nlders have come to
see me and i have done jobs for most of them so would you
say such thing, oya show me all my posts jare,

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Wat is going on here

DMI
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by chrisw29: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
HEllo everybody, I need some advices, I want to apply for a tier 4 visa for a postgraduate in kingston university. I am waiting for my CAS. my wife will pay for all my expenses, but on the online application you have the option of an official sponsor and parent or guardian, how can I say that it's my wife who is going to pay? I have her approval letter, our marriage certificate and her bank letter confirming that she has the required amount (20000 £). my second question is that I took my toefl test last october 25th 2013 and I haven't yet received the certificate, I just received the online results, If I apply for the visa with a print out of these online results will that be a bad point for me?

Thank you for your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Considers Powering NRC Locomotives With Gas / FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria / 20 Reasons Not To Move To Dubai (in No Particular Order)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.